s2k front end on a civic hatch (WHAAAAAAAT)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im still workin on my boosted ITB setup, just gota weld the plenum up :D

I should turbo my R series, I just don't know yet. I'm not sure if I want to keep the car or use it as a credit towards an Si net year.

im sorry but if someone can push a z6 to 420hp on a stock motor with just a turbo kit, arp head studs, and a damn good tune. i think that 300 is deff in the reasonable range with bolt ons, a turbo, and a damn good tune.

So are you doing a turbo or not? First you said you'd make 300 horses with just bolt-ons and tuning, and now you're adding turbo in there as well. So which is it?

And what do you mean by bolt-ons? If you're doing a turbo then that negates the common bolt-ons anyway (intake, header, etc.).

And yes, you see these motor builds in magazines that make crazy numbers on what seems like a decent budget with minimal work, but what you don't realize is that a lot of those motor builds blow up after the dyno testing they do for the articles and end up on the scrap heap...

Just like everybody else said, I'll believe your shit when I see it...

Back