S2K Owner's Club FTW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

So, I finally get my S2K, I think I was working on mine before Khan, and he has had his forever. :) At any rate, 2000 S2K, 61500 miles, aftermarket shift knob (wtf Adam!?). Pics MIGHT come tomorrow, I am busy as shit w/ concerts and drinking on the beach. It's great, and my sunburned arms and face are proof.

Quoted post[/post]]
So, I finally get my S2K, I think I was working on mine before Khan, and he has had his forever. :) At any rate, 2000 S2K, 61500 miles, aftermarket shift knob (wtf Adam!?). Pics MIGHT come tomorrow, I am busy as shit w/ concerts and drinking on the beach. It's great, and my sunburned arms and face are proof.
NICE!

I got one too!!!
Silverstone with the not so bad red/black interior
full red :cry:
2000 77k runs like a champ (I test drove a 23k 03 model and it felt just the same, except the aem intake on this one rattles around the body a bit.)

carbon fiber hood
aftermarket shift knob(have the titanium one as well, but here in Nevada, it's brutal on the hand.)

Some decent looking tenzo wheels

I also have a veilside lip that needs to get put on...it was thrown in for free!!!

fuck! i left my shift knob in there? also... look in the secret compartment i think i left like 20 cd's in there too. i'm glad you are enjoying it... thanks dude!

Secret compartment? you mean where the "glove box" is between the seats?

gallery_8_522_105071.jpg

gallery_8_522_23365.jpg

gallery_8_522_47750.jpg

More pics inside my albums.

above the glove compartment between the seats.... you'll find it eventually... just feel around on the top of the glove compartment when it is open... and take my fucking parking pass off the windshield :)

oh this thread is for people that own s2k, damn i am just a dreamer.

alos you guys suck because you have a s2k and i dont (frowning)

just got my first ticket in mine today... shitty day. 73 in a 50....wipe tears....in a construction zone! i hate life but love my car.

Good thing I live in Florida, bitches. Top won't come back up until October (Garage kept owns you) Khan, did you install the intake yourself? If so, did the bumper need to come off, like Civics/Del Sols? I've installed at least one dozen intakes, so no question how, just wondering if it was as much as a pain in the ass as an EG/EH.

did you find the secret compartment yet??

i want to know what i left in there... i think its like 20 dave matthews cds

Yeah, I found the CD's, Arnold Palmer. Also found a sweet ass picture of you golfing to use as blackmail. :)

i installed the cold air myself. just jacked up the front end, took off the front right tire and loosend up the plastic underlays. then theres some platic cutting to do. about an hour and a half to do it but thats just cuz i didnt want to cut too much plastic. s2ki has a good write up about it.

Any of you S2K owners taller than 6'0".. because I'm 6'3" and I have a feeling headroom/legroom might be a serious problem in an S2K..

Back