S2K Owner's Club FTW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm about 6'2 and I fit into one comfortably without a problem, but im skinny as hell also...

I'm 6'1, prolly 230, and I have plenty of head room. Bucket seats kick ass. For some reason, B's fatass can't seem to fit in one, but I think he is just a whiner. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Any of you S2K owners taller than 6'0".. because I'm 6'3" and I have a feeling headroom/legroom might be a serious problem in an S2K..

Not too bad... I took a 6'4" guy on a few long business trips, and he fit in the passenger seat ok.

It's good to hear that Adam's S2k got sold! I didn't know that Khan had bought one..

RANT
So i can't drive my S, because the DMV rules are supergay. I'm waiting on the title to be sent to the owner so that he can sign it to me, so I'm like "fine, I'll insure it, get a moving permit to smog it while I wait right?" NO, I have to wait for the title to even get a moving permit, eventhough I have all the financing stuff to my name including the vin# in the documents, notarized bill of sale, and insurance which I've already mentioned. Who here would still drive it and tell the cop "hey look, it's insured. :| "

me. I sat in an s2k at the dealership about a week ago, and loved the feel of it. It almost feels too big inside, and I'm 6'2". Maybe I just like small cars. MY next car will either be a vintage mini, an s2k, or an NSX (the older style ones).

So.....

any of you guys ever put snow tires on your S2K and driven it in the snow??

I think thats the only thing holding me back from one.

i did in the beginning on december.
blizzacks rule. i didn't have any issues, but i really didn't want to expose it to the salt and shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
GET ONE! All the engineers on HS will soon be required to drive RWD Hondas. :mrgreen:

haha. NSX is my first choice, but the s2k IS nice... My but was practically sucked into the seat, and was sad that I had to get out. The salesman came over to me and asked if he could help me, and I said 'give me a year and a half...'

Quoted post[/post]]
So.....

No snow in Texas- or at least very little. No problems on ice though.

Quoted post[/post]]
blizzacks rule. i didn't have any issues, but i really didn't want to expose it to the salt and shit.

I'll have to remember that if I move farther north.

Quoted post[/post]]
haha. NSX is my first choice, but the s2k IS nice... My but was practically sucked into the seat, and was sad that I had to get out. The salesman came over to me and asked if he could help me, and I said 'give me a year and a half...'

An NSX that's affordable would still be over 10 years old. :cry: You might look at the S2k followup car that's posted up on S2ki's homepage.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
So.....

No snow in Texas- or at least very little. No problems on ice though.

Quoted post[/post]]

I'll have to remember that if I move farther north.

Quoted post[/post]]

An NSX that's affordable would still be over 10 years old. :cry: You might look at the S2k followup car that's posted up on S2ki's homepage.

I'm driving a 15 year old integra. Anything I buy is going to be an upgrade. I like the MR arrangement of the NSX, and I like the low slung nature if the car. Everytime I see one drive by, I start doing the Pavlov thing...drool... The s2k is nice and admittedly probably faster and better in most aspects, but just doesn't have the same drool factor for me that the NSX does. Besides, what does 10 years matter when most people driving them puts less than 5k per year on them? My teg is rolling up on 240k on the beat to death chassis, I'm hoping to find a clean 92-93 gs shell to buy soon.

Originally posted by Calesta
All the engineers on HS will soon be required to drive RWD Hondas.

Crap, I don't drive anything right now except a motorcycle. Technically, I remain an engineer for another two semesters though, so I've got time.

I've got my eye on something RWD, but it isn't made by honda :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Originally posted by Calesta
All the engineers on HS will soon be required to drive RWD Hondas.

Crap, I don't drive anything right now except a motorcycle. Technically, I remain an engineer for another two semesters though, so I've got time.

Motorcycles are RWD...
not to mention, they are better than cars for almost everything.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm driving a 15 year old integra. Anything I buy is going to be an upgrade. I like the MR arrangement of the NSX, and I like the low slung nature if the car. Everytime I see one drive by, I start doing the Pavlov thing...drool... The s2k is nice and admittedly probably faster and better in most aspects, but just doesn't have the same drool factor for me that the NSX does. Besides, what does 10 years matter when most people driving them puts less than 5k per year on them? My teg is rolling up on 240k on the beat to death chassis, I'm hoping to find a clean 92-93 gs shell to buy soon.

Well, I'm running mine as a daily driver- and if I had bought an NSX, I would have definitely gone in to replace the shocks, all the bushings, and probably have gone for an engine refresh. If you're only going to drive it 5k miles in a year- then you're fine. You have time to let it sit and work on it piece by piece.

The NSX definitely has a higher drool factor, but it's a bitch to work on compared to the S2k, and it's definitely more expensive to insure. Performance-wise, they're not that much faster.

Quoted post[/post]]

Eh, wait until you're done with school. Pass the FE exam too. Oh, score perfect on the GRE math, computer version. That's fun. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :laugh: :eek:

Quoted post[/post]]
Motorcycles are RWD...
not to mention, they are better than cars for almost everything.

:werd: :werd:

Back