S3000?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The only thing I dont like about them is the headlights, they look too much like 350Z headlights, other than that it is a great looking car.

Has honda EVER produced a turbo anything???

It would be a change for sure. Even if they turbo up their F20C and put it in their already best selling sports car. I mean. I'd drive a turbo'ed S2k. wouldnt you?
yeah there was a few honda city being one of them

After sitting in a GTR and getting my chance to walk around it, I went from someone who thought the same thing as you, to someone who thinks the GTR is one bad ass mofo.

the car is MEAN looking, and is just and over all sick car. I'd take a new GTR over the old GTR any day.

again, before seeing it in person I would have never said that.

Wish they were still right hand steering.

It would be a change for sure. Even if they turbo up their F20C and put it in their already best selling sports car. I mean. I'd drive a turbo'ed S2k. wouldnt you?

Honda Dunk, Honda City, Honda Legend(1989), Acura RDX, and I even heard rumors of a turbo snow mobile that honda made.

Wonder if it gets an NSX motor?

Knowing current Honda though, it'll be a mini van mill. Did you know honda used the mini van's v6, modified it, mounted it vertical, and made an outboard motor with it? Creative bastards. And yes, its full production and has been for years.

Hell yea I would. Theres a tech at one of the local honda dealers around here that drives a boosted one, and it's bad ass.

and Honda dangles yet another carrot on a string

"Hey check out this really cool shit we are going to come out with some time in the future... just stick with us for a little while longer... in the meantime here's another 4 door bland ass shit box to hold you over... just give us a little more time and money... we're going to come out with it, honest... i mean shit man, just look at these concept pictures... how cool is that... what?... when's it going to be out??... in a few years... don't worry about that, check out this fuel efficient shat box... what??? of course 28MPG is fuel efficient... well yeah but that was 20 years ago, you cant compare the MPG of a car that old to a car of today... technology has come a long way, and 28mpg is the new 48... no its not really all that fun to drive... no the handling isn't very good either... nah the breaks will over heat and suck ass after about 2 hard braking corners... but its got all this new technology... and look how bland it is... that's the new style... you do want to be on the cutting edge with trends don't you?... what? a new CRX??? hahahahahahaha *cough* i mean yeah... yeah, we've got one of those sitting in the wings, waiting to come out... yeah its going to be every bit as sleek and exciting as a 3200lb 4 door 5 seater blob can be... what do you mean that doesnt sound like the old CRX?? of course it doesnt, this is the NEW style, remember..."

lmao that was perfect

FYI, for anyone reading this thread, this car is entirely hypothetical. I actually read the magazine article that the pictures came from, and all of it, the concept art, the engine choice, everything, is just predictions made by the magazine. They mocked up the photo, so who knows what the car will actually look like or what the powerplant will be, if they even produce the car at all...

FYI, for anyone reading this thread, this car is entirely hypothetical. I actually read the magazine article that the pictures came from, and all of it, the concept art, the engine choice, everything, is just predictions made by the magazine. They mocked up the photo, so who knows what the car will actually look like or what the powerplant will be, if they even produce the car at all...

:withstupid:I bought the mag today. Honda is keeping way hush hush about it. So whos knows what it will end up being.

i know what will happen... it will be:
heavy,
slow (at least slower than the competition, who have had 3L+ roadsters in the market for far longer and are already on at least their second generation),
it will have shitty brakes that over heat quickly,
mediocre handling,
lackluster interior styling and finish,
bland body lines,
it will have relatively high peak HP numbers but will have jack shit for torque,
it will be about as bland an unexciting to drive as it is to look at,
it will get mediocre gas mileage,
it will be nowhere near as reliable as hondas of the past,
it will cost as much or more than anything it is classed with even though it has less performance and luxury than any of them

I have a sweet idea....email honda to tell them to stop making worthless cars..... seriously... how many times can you remake a 94 accord?

We'll I've stood corrected on the turbo part. Sucks that honda is usually too far behind the game and still delivers crap of today. eh. too bad. just be like jeffie then. Buy a nissan.

Wow all the cars in this topic are the fail. especally the black boxed gtr and that hidious excuse for a honda.

Back