Sad news...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvus1

Not able to take my car with me (Overseas) and realizing that it would be crazy to pay for a arm and a leg to ship the car. And now it hit me,
:yes: im lossing my ride.......... Bummer...
s4079bdd12bf3d.jpg

s4079bdbeb23b4.jpg

s4079bd8dd1f80.jpg

Why can't you take it? As long as you're stationed overseas for at least one year from the day it arrives, to the day it departs, you should be able to take it.

no im into the blue.... :ph34r:
i just got back from TDY and now this orders to Guam... it's alright in a way coz the rest of my family (mom & dad) is overthere, the bad thing is i can't take my car with me. and they just opened a legal dragstrip overthere. <_<

and i can't race this car....lol
s3f988d39d6d9a.jpg

that is sad...but how much is arm and a leg, id seriously consider it, also how long are you there for?

your looking like around $2000+ (if i drive the car all the way to oakland) and $3000+ if they pick the car up here in dover, delaware. ill be there for two years and probably extend my tour overthere if not go to japan or so. :D

Originally posted by slohnda@Apr 12 2004, 03:08 AM
cant take vehicles to japan or korea (im army).. probably some other places, too

So am I :)

I always forget about those two.

Buy a Civic SiR, JDM import. Guam must get them pretty cheaply. Or, buy an R32 Skyline in Guam and pay the money to bring it back to the shores.

It's an opportunity, not a disaster.

-> Steve

Back