SAKE.........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Kicks Ass......

one bottle killed!!!!!

Too bad it's the cheap shit sold in America... :(

I can't wait till Sat night..... :ph34r:

(wife B-day)

How can anyone, regardless of nationality, screw up fermented rice ?

Maybe it's the thought of drinking Saki in Japan :)

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2005, 01:47 PM
How can anyone, regardless of nationality, screw up fermented rice ?

Maybe it's the thought of drinking Saki in Japan :)
[post=554406]Quoted post[/post]​

[to die for]

B)

[hijack]Anything car related going on this weekend in the CT area?[/hijack]

Damn, got the day off? You've been drooling over alcohol since like 8am.

he works the night shift...
i once was wondering the same thing, lol

and whats the deal with sake... what is it? is it potent? anything special about it?
never tried it so i;m curious, heard it mentioned a million times before...

I'm doing alittle thing in Shelton with a Neon this weekend.

There will be no Saki involved. Just cheap ass, unemployment grade Bud Ice.

-> Steve

If things go well this week, Coronas.

it's about the same as downing a normal bottle of wine...except it's not made from grapes stepped on by smelly feet...but it made from fermented rice squeezes thru cheesecloth.....

plus very minimal hang overs.... :)

True, true I guess the grade of ingredients and the audience's stringent tastes to appeal to makes a difference.

German beer in Germany philosophy I suppose.

bud ice, ugh the first beer i got drunk off of... and it wasnt pretty haha.

never had sake. is it strong? like drinking straight liquor that has all the alcohol taste like.. vodka or whiskey

Sake is sneaky, ninja booze. It creeps up on you and BAM it strikes.

However, lots of people say that certain booze keeps you warm in the winter - Nothing warms you up like Saki.

but I also got a lot done today....

got 4 old watanabe rims for the civic stripped, got the civic's 3 peice wing 90% stripped, and 20% repainted, (FLAME RED), got the Z's dizzy new disk ready to go on, had to test the vaccum advance on the dizzy by sucking with the mouth till the base of the dizzy rotated...and then stick my tounge on the vacume tube to see if it moved while under vaccume...I bet I have a mini-hickey on the old licker now...I can't see it :( ......cleaned up the huge numbers on the rear window of the Z from this week-ends autocross...damn shoe polish... :angry: ...possibly resold the 15X7 watanabes to a guy in MD....many damn phone calls from that guy...Plus found out that I have a Crane XR-700 on the Z already installed...and that means that I can piggyback an MSD-6AL on it with no problems...that's the photo-sensor shutter disk that I broke sunday that I had to find...

Plus I got to pack the poo subaru so I can go rape another Z in the morning after work...I need to get the fan, fan clutch, temp sensor, rad, hoses, and anything else to stock up for the track box for next year...screw being broke down 100+ miles from home for a damn part that's already free for me...I just have to lug it around to all the events....

And finished ff a bottle of sake in about 3 hours......and I got to find a cheap MSD-6AL with boost retard.... :(

sake goes down the mouth and true the throat with no problem...not as bad as Southern Comfort....infaact...sometimes you can't even feel like your drinking anything potent....kind rike your rinking rater .......but their is a sright afler taste...... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 14 2005, 03:00 PM
sake goes down the mouth and true the throat with no problem...not as bad as Southern Comfort....infaact...sometimes you can't even feel like your drinking anything potent....kind rike your rinking rater .......but their is a sright afler taste...... :ph34r:
[post=554465]Quoted post[/post]​

How many bottles into this are you ?

Back