Saleen body kit or WRC body kit for Focus

Saleen or WRC??

• Saleen

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • WRC

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so im thinking after my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 hatchback gets paid off, i wanna do some stuff to it. im leaning towards either going rally style with the WRC body kit and other enhancements OR go with the Saleen body kit and do that route. i like both alot and both are really expensive kits....around $1500 for each for 7 piece kit. heres a pic of each one:

Saleen:
04ford27361-2.jpg

WRC:
Focus2005.jpg

Option C: Cobra 4.6L SC swap & RWD conversion. :ph34r:

... then maybe the WRC kit

wrc minus the hood

im with 2000si, $1500 will buy all the swap components, you just need to find an engine. a well running 302+tranny will only set you back $500 ( give or take a few green-backs and parts )

If you still insist on the kit, Seanyizzle has the right idea....even better still the SVT kit looks pretty clean, .......trash the sallean kit....wrc kit is gonna cost you more than that in body work and wheels that look right under it.

sc the engine. make it a sleeper.

i would rather look bad and win than look good and lose.

In all seriousness, Brian... do whatever the hell you want... as long as I get my rent, I don't care. :p

wrc looks nice, but I'm not digging the hood.

damn lots of votes for the WRC :)

i was leaning towards that one anyways. ive never seen a WRC looking Focus on the streets. thanks for voting and keep posting comments :)

FIRST put a Vortech blower on it, crank up the boost and lay down some power.
THEN paint it pink and put bumper stickers all over it with chrome hub caps..

k..

wrc i guess, no wing, no roof scoop, stock hood and better get some wheels like the one in the pic (prob oz's). Before all that though, turbo/sc it or rwd it.... please something before the kit. :)

Back