Saleen body kit or WRC body kit for Focus

Saleen or WRC??

• Saleen

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • WRC

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WRC with the Saleen wing :p

i actually found a WRC wing that looks alot like Saleen wing.

FordFocusWRC_1.jpg

As long as the car is making over 300WHP you can do whatever you want looks wise =)
However, WRC style Focus that's slow = ghay.

I doubt that will happen. The focus is almost paid off, and it's perfect for him. He drives about 40-50 minutes to work every day, not to mention the drive home. so he needs gas mileage. In that respect Focus > RSX-S.

Keep the Focus and buy a nice cheap project car. I guess if I had to decide though wrc is nice minus the wing, roof scoop, and hood. With what you spend on all those mods you could buy a cheap honda or acura and build on it while getting good gas mileage in the Focus.

He's not buying another car for a project... we don't have the room here as it is with 4 vehicles right now...

He's also not getting rid of the Focus and buying a new project.

He wants to do a few things on his current owned and almost paid off Focus. Why is this hard to understand? lol

Try to keep it within that realm.

Do you plan on doing your own body work. That wrc kit has wide fender flares all the way around so you are going to have to paint the whole car for it to match up and at least look good. That sounds to be a decent sum of money right there.

::sigh:: thanks for defending me James.

i ALREADY have a project vehicle which is my bagged 1995 Ford Ranger Splash. so any money extra i have NOW is going towards that vehicle. im not planning on doing anything to the Focus for another year. im trying to get ideas of what will look best. i plan on keeping the Focus because i enjoy driving it alot...sometimes more than my truck. so please dont tell me i should sell it and get a Honda when its almost paid off and is a pretty decent car. that wasnt part of my poll.

Fix your poll! Sell it ftw!!

naa, I'm just messing with you at this point. Do whatever you want, its your car! Hell, don't do a damn thing to it and keep working on the splash.

Where's the option for the body drop on the splash? Just messing with you, you know I am a truck guy too.

WRC >>>>>>> Saleen.

That Saleen kit looks like complete ass. I agree with those that say get the WRC kit but lose the wing and the hood.

Back