Sammy Sosa (Jackson)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I mean the green contacts kind of say to me that this is going to be a long term thing.

ok, so here's my question.

black people bitch about being discriminated for being black. they talk about how bad they have been treated by white people.

do these guys really think they would be treated better by switching from black to white? do they think we will forget about who they are just because of their skin tone?

it's not what is on the outside that makes you who you are.

being black doesn't make you a n***er (self censored). being ghetto, stealing, robbing, smoking dope, pimping and collecting welfare while doing it does. we have a black president for christ sakes.

I mean the green contacts kind of say to me that this is going to be a long term thing.

If he's losing pigment, he'd lose pigment in his eyes too, which would turn them blue or green. Might not be contacts.

ok, so here's my question.

black people bitch about being discriminated for being black. they talk about how bad they have been treated by white people.

do these guys really think they would be treated better by switching from black to white? do they think we will forget about who they are just because of their skin tone?

it's not what is on the outside that makes you who you are.

being black doesn't make you a n***er (self censored). being ghetto, stealing, robbing, smoking dope, pimping and collecting welfare while doing it does. we have a black president for christ sakes.

Vitiligo is a rare but possible side effect of steroid withdrawal. I doubt he's choosing to become white or anything.

yay!!!!!! so now can i go back to not giving a fuck about sammy sosa again???

whew! good news. for a second i too thought i had to care. I never really thought he was special, even he was hitting bombs. Just like mcguire it was obvious he was juicing.

saw it on Leno show too. I guess it was the whole roids withdrawel thing. dont care but it would be funny to see him turn white.:D

Back