San Antonio?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1990cb7

Been here in San Antonio since May of last year. Just got back into the Honda scene and I'm looking for reputable Honda enthusiasts like myself. Not looking for people with "riced out" cars and tons of stickers for parts they don't have on their car. I'm into the clean, no body kit look myself. Hopefully I can find someone who does their own work on their vehicle. I might add I have a gf and a daughter as well so I'm not always able to just go out last minute. Would be nice to find other people in my situation.

Im in your situation so much that my only honda left in the stable is a beat up accord that needs new suspension and a new ac compressor (bearings are shot)

Lol. I think my a/c needs recharged. It works great in the mornings and only 75% during the hot parts of the day. I had bought a 95 civic ex coupe back in 2008 that had 260k on the engine and it lasted me 9 months before I blew the motor just normal driving because the engine had some issues with it. My mom gave me her accord last week. I'm trying to find someone who is mechanic worthy to show me the ropes of working on the car. Wouldn't hurt to meet other Honda enthusiasts as well

Back