San Diego Based Job Openings Available

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here is a point to ponder Yansay Na hasa...nahasa....Nahasapetepetelan....

Take a good LONG look at the pictures of the people who made it rich on your website.

Look at them.

Know who they are?

I'll tell you....

They are HUSTLERS. Why are they so rich and successfull? They know how to (or figured out) how to hustle.

Are you that good?

If so, here is another point to ponder....

How much money did those people who "made it big" on the website, make for the companies owner?

How much money did the owner make, before he gave out the pittance of a 10,000.00 check to that 27 year old kid?

mother-fucking millions.

My point?

If owning your own business is what turns you on (i get a fucking erection everytime I find a new source to buy my products from, and every time I'm able to make a 200% profit on a item I bought for 5.00) then get out there and hustle
FOR YOURSELF.

FUCK making someone else rich off the fruits of your labor.

if you are THAT good, yansay nahamksaisoidnslkf or whatever your name is...

get out there and create YOUR OWN company.

On the off-chance that you ARE successfull doing this scam.....think of all the money you made for the owner.

I bet you that for every 100 dollars you make, the owner of the company is making 5000.00. Telephone and isp sales are a BIG thing nowadays, with billions and billions of dollars to be made. Do you really think the owner of this company is going to cut you in on that profit in a big percentage? you'll be lucky if you make 1%.

And what does that make you?

A glorified Best Buy or Circuit City employee, sitting in their shirt and tie, selling fucking phone cards and isp contracts.

Im not trying to clown bro,

just trying to encourage you.

if you are THAT GOOD, where you think you can hustle with the best of them....

Go out on your own.

Or at least stay with this scam company for a while, asking as many questions as you can, then once you figured out how the company works, most likely, it wont take you more than a few hundred (maybe thousand) dollars to branch off on your own.

utilize your talents to their maximum potential.

Errr, what do you mean by hustling? We market our products, and we sell them to friends and family. When you talk about "making your own company", it's not like making a brand new business or anything, we just make our own Pyramids to work off of. I'm hired under my friend Justin and he has his own little pyramid. I hire people under me and I make my own pyramid. It's a BIG ASS PYRAMID. We go and set up flyers or get our friends to join up with us, and we all make money. Everyone is happy.

It's like any other job. You work under your boss and he has his pyramid. But in those other jobs, you don't have your own pyramid. In this job, you can create your own pyramid as big as you want.

Everyone Makes money, and everyone is happy.

Off Topic- If you want to see a sick ass Turbo RSX Type-S, just drop by the office, if anything, just come and see the RSX!!!!

Guys! I'm going down to the office tonight! Come down and see the RSX, i'll GIVE YOU A RIDE to just come and see it and i'll drive you back!!!

Back