san diego people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

party at my house Saturday. lots of alcohol, music, mud wrestling, and hopefully a bunch of people. the party is gonna be set up by some org. from ucsd that throws parties and shit. i don't really know because i don't go to ucsd, my roommates do. i guess they all come and set everything up, bring the alcohol, jungle juice, set up a mud wrestling thing apparently, then clean up afterwards. its gonna be 5 bucks at teh door. it should be pretty damn good. i alone went on myspace and invited like atleast a hundred girls, haha, so even if 10 or 20 show that would be cool.

yea so i know there arent many here in SD, but i just wanted to let those who are here know about it. PM me for directions if you want to drop by

I might be down. How strick is this .org thing, the girls above me are still 20 and so is one of my roomates. I'm down to bring my beer bong :laugh:

lets just say as long as there aren't cops there, no one is enforcing anyhting. the age thing is kind of a don't ask don't tell thing.

Back