Saturday's car shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 19 2005, 11:35 AM
funny- i bought me del sol form mark back in 99 :)

anyhoo--

i officially own an 05 STi.

insurance wasn't up much at all-- went from 560 to 7xx every 6 months. 100/300, full coverage + glass.

took it home for 32,400
with lojack
7 year warranty bumper to bumper
and a maintence plan, which also gets me 10% off any other serivce for lifetime of the car.

63 payments of, 560/month roughly
no penalty for early pay off.
3k down.

got there at 9, drove it off the lot at 1.

I would recommend EVERYONE to deal with Matt @ Mitchell Suby. By far, the best sales experience i've ever had.

more info later-- i'm at AJs at the moment... showing it off. hehe.
[post=463125]Quoted post[/post]​

Congrats B :worthy:

lol- you guys are funny.

i'll take some pics after i wash it. I got a coupon for a detail job, but i wanted to take delivery today, so i put off them doing the detail. it still has some of the sticky stuff from the protection shit that wrap them in for the delivery truck. i took deliery and a coupon instead. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 19 2005, 03:01 PM
lol- you guys are funny.

i'll take some pics after i wash it. I got a coupon for a detail job, but i wanted to take delivery today, so i put off them doing the detail. it still has some of the sticky stuff from the protection shit that wrap them in for the delivery truck. i took deliery and a coupon instead. :)
[post=463153]Quoted post[/post]​

congrats B...my next car is either an Sti, S4, or an M3 if i get lucky and my girl spoils me again lol

Congrats B, try to get that loan paid off soon because that is really going to fuck you for the amount of money you will get for mortgage.

on a related note.
we were watching a preview for "the stepford wives" and my girlfriend asked me if id trade her in for a robot.

i answered
-only if you were turbo and all wheel drive-

o_O

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 17 2005, 10:07 AM

Out of all the cars you listed I would go with an A4, slap some rims on it and be done with it.

I don't know why the hell he would do that if he said he hates Vdubs. The Audi is obviously a more expensive, higher maintenance car made by the same company. Just seems a bit asinine to me.

I'm obviously a little late.

Congrats on the STI. Now you can tell all the girls you have an sti. (If you didn't get it, STDs are no longer called STDs but STI's for sexual transmitted infections)

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Feb 20 2005, 01:20 AM-->
@Feb 17 2005, 10:07 AM

Out of all the cars you listed I would go with an A4, slap some rims on it and be done with it.

I don't know why the hell he would do that if he said he hates Vdubs. The Audi is obviously a more expensive, higher maintenance car made by the same company. Just seems a bit asinine to me.

I'm obviously a little late.

Congrats on the STI. Now you can tell all the girls you have an sti. (If you didn't get it, STDs are no longer called STDs but STI's for sexual transmitted infections)
[post=463368]Quoted post[/post]​

I said that becuase it was one of the cars on HIS list.

Back