Save Fluffy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Mar 2 2005, 06:52 PM
eeeewwww emachines.
[post=468468]Quoted post[/post]​

i say the same damn thing everytime i look at/operate my computer...which happens to be an eMachines. its the biggest pile of shit ever made. :angry:

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes+Mar 2 2005, 07:04 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Mar 2 2005, 06:52 PM
eeeewwww emachines.
[post=468468]Quoted post[/post]​

i say the same damn thing everytime i look at/operate my computer...which happens to be an eMachines. its the biggest pile of shit ever made. :angry:
[post=468532]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: as a prior owner of an emachine, i'm with you. they suck balls. big fat horse nuts. in fact, we took the other one apart, and had fun with the internals... ahhh, motherboard frisbee golf.

yea, this computer is garbage. The burner stopped working the day the warranty ended. I put a new one in....nothing. Then the CDrom drive took a crap, I got the new one to work though. Then the rear speaker hole just kinda broke off. The front controls don't work, and never did. Those ugly cover things, well they broke a week after I bought it. I went to BestBuy and they said it isn't covered, it's purely a cosmetic item and pretty much that I'm beat on that.

Its a peice, and if I don't reformat the shit every 6 weeks or so it will crash. But for those 6 weeks, it doesn't perform too bad, I upgraded the shit with some fried computer I found in a storage bin and it's much faster than my grandfathers 2 year old HP or Compaq.

Actually it's pretty decent, I bought it way back in like 1998. Just haven't kept another one, and I've found plenty of dells and shit in storage bins, I just resell them though.

Know what the funniest thing about this fluffy thing is?

Central Point is only about 3 hours from me. If I wanted to be all cool I could stage a complex and risky rescue mission and save fluffy for the good of mankind.

Or maybe to get misti to sleep with me.

:ph34r:

bwfill_jpg.jpg

^^^SLUT^^^

she's got a cute face...
in an i was molested kinda way...

Or maybe to get misti to sleep with me.

bahahahhaa
maybe huh?
riiiight
:)

at the grocery store i work at we sell skinned frozen rabbits in the meat department. its funny when people buy them on easter.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Mar 3 2005, 03:23 PM
fill my shirt
so I guess this one is real...just another way to try and get money from strangers. probably not work safe.
[post=468882]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, she goes to school in the same city where I work! I went to the same school! I think I need to try to meet this girl. How much do you think I need to donate for her to come say hi to me? :)

Better yet, all you losers on Hondaswap should donate money to her, and make her come see me in payment. :lol:

Better yet, all you losers on Hondaswap should donate money to her, and make her come see me in payment.

she's obviously got low self esteem so she should be easy pickins...
lol

did one of you bastards make a new username?
:lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 4 2005, 11:39 AM
go on a date with her.

i'll give you 50 bucks for 50 puictures :)
[post=469256]Quoted post[/post]​

You're on. :D

Back