Save Fluffy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those are nice and tiny.

34b's i'd guess :) my favorite size.

hineyfill_jpg.jpg

I'm sorry, did someone say something? I was busy.

I'm with B on this....dont change...they look fine as they are.....

<----Lover of small tit's......

word.... sweet tits...

im partial to 34/36c's though.

haha i didnt even think she'd find out i posted it up here...oh well, hopefully its made her some money. as for the racing, yeah i'll race you at bandi this summer.

*sigh* how many hondaswappers do i have to sleep with around here to get anyone to realize this thread was about bunnies not chicks.

hahaha..

hey girl... i hope you don't think i'm being 'wierd' when i say i think you're gorgeous. don't let the guys get to ya. lol. welcome to the site ms. hottie. :)

maybe on a chic that has no tits whatsoever, a booby job would be in order....but you got a hella nice rack....don't fuck with perfection, y0.....

btw....i lost my phone number, can i have yours? :D

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 6 2005, 09:59 PM
man, this is the first time i viewed this thread....thank god i did. :p
[post=470023]Quoted post[/post]​

lol same here.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Mar 6 2005, 06:22 PM
*sigh* how many hondaswappers do i have to sleep with around here to get anyone to realize this thread was about bunnies not chicks.

hahaha..

hey girl... i hope you don't think i'm being 'wierd' when i say i think you're gorgeous. don't let the guys get to ya. lol. welcome to the site ms. hottie. :)
[post=469976]Quoted post[/post]​

Not at all! I usually get the exact opposite from girls, so I really appreciate that! Thank you :)

Preludebuddy phear the dsm :p have we met at any of the meets?

Also as far as the size they are small b's. I dont even want to go up a cup size. Its a solution to filling out my curves a little more, so I can wear my cute shirts without a bra... :D

you know why the girls say they think you're ugly? i'd have to say, more than likely, they're jealous. women are very catty when it comes to women they KNOW are better looking, and it's funny... they did a study about women and 'boob envy' much like 'penis envy' for men, and it's found that women actually are intimidated by other women with bigger chests because they know men like racks (B being the exception to this rule)

thought that was kinda interesting. :) i considered getting some work done in that area just to lift them, after 2 kids... they're just not what they used to be. although, i like them very much. :)

well i just read this thread and i can say that you are very atractive the way you are. society as a whole is changing the way a woman figure is viewed. Bigger is no longer better. I am glad you are not going to go for the c or d. good luck with it

well since everyone else is humping her leg, i think ill do the same lol

You look good even w/o the fake boobs. and i imagine youll look just as good if not better with fake boobs.

good luck with the fundraiser

overly huge boobs are gross. yeah i will stare at big boobs because well,what else am i gonna look at? lol

a girl has to have boobs that are proportional to the girls body size IMHO.

and FillMyShirt girl....i think you have nice boobs. keep what ya got. :)

im just a little too high to type much but I don't think you need to change them.

I also personally am not a fan of huge boobies. A small C or B is fine for me.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Mar 6 2005, 10:05 PM
... because they know men like racks (B being the exception to this rule)
[post=470063]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

i like small boobs and i can not lie :D

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 6 2005, 11:58 PM
Not really the right expression, but I've been itchin' for an excuse to use this pic...

goodlawd.jpg

[post=470087]Quoted post[/post]​

BAHHHAAHHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHA :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Mar 4 2005, 02:04 PM
i think her boobs are just fine. but i think my ass is hotter. and wil, you have low standards and wouldn't hit hillary duff wanna be?

battle- you'd do that for me?? nah, let him eat the bunny. it's not worth the money in gas. haha
[post=469344]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: I just saw this scanning through the thread again. Funny thing is, I might be going through Central Point to get to Medford for a business meeting in April, so it might be entertaining to show up on this guy's porch with a bat. :lol:

Back