SavoyStock 2003

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Had a good time... ate too much, smoked too much, dank too much, and it rained too much.
other than that, it was pretty cool. good to get away for a couple days.

here's some pics.

E on his way to being passed out :)

DSC00139.jpg

Yup, he's gone :)

DSC00141.jpg

Wild bill sporting the T-shirt:
DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

E and bill chillin' in the condo's screened in porch :p

DSC00134.jpg

me, all kinds of fucked up.... lol

DSC00138.jpg

My tent, after it poured rain on thurs night.

DSC00142.jpg

My sleeping bag, driping wet. thats what i woke up to :(

DSC00153.jpg

E, being an ocd bastard....

put our shoes in order by:
A- how we were sitting... him, bill, me.
B- in size- 9 1/2, 10 1/2, 12
C- in order by brand- adidas, nike, vans

DSC00152.jpg

and of course, the stable :)

DSC00125.jpg

the rest:
https://hondaswap.com/brian/2003/08/savoystock2003/

a bunch of the people never showed up because of the rain .... but anyway those pics were taken thursday and friday morining.... most people showed up friday/saturday.... by that time we were too fucked up to use a camera :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 4 2003, 10:50 AM
Yup, he's gone :)

DSC00141.jpg

hands down the best picture in there :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man talk about a fun looking time. i swear B you have that " CHECK THIS OUT MAAAN " look from half baked lol. thats all i think about when i see that pic

I'll elaborate, here is the one of the AutoX pictures that Brian posted, see how he is still smoking <_< Notice the orange shirt, I was just really bored at 3:00 AM last night so I noticed that.

s3f11e6b98e943.jpg

Did wild bill sell his hatch? And whats he got under that 240 as of now?

Just curious.

no
stock

wants to sell both and get a 325 or something

you wanted a boosted ls then you wanted a boosted gsr then a you went to a boosted gsr block with sir head. you have a sol then you wanted a 240sx and then a hatch and back to keeping the sol.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 7 2003, 03:33 PM
no
stock

wants to sell both and get a 325 or something

why a 325?

If I was gonna get a BMW, might as well go all out and get an old 540 or something. My freinds dad has a 94 540 5-speed and that thing is a beast. Beats the hell outta my friends 77 z28 camaro and 97 mitsu gs-t (250hp) all day long.

5 series > 3 series

Only disadvantage is the fact that it weighs like twice as much, but that's why they slapped a v8 in that bitch :D

You get two things that most people look for in a car: the luxaries such as leather, phone, heated seats, 6-cd changer, etc; and speed. 0-60 is under 6 im sure.

bah.. i think the little 330 ci's are nice.. the vert here can be pimp and gets up and goes for the model it is. i would roll in something like that

Back