Saw An Evo8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caffeind

(car)
I was in dothan, AL last night on the way to see a movie. My friend and I stopped at the mall to pick up some presents for our lady friends and i happend to see a rather large wing a few parking spots down. I was thinking it was on of the team VIP ricers, but by the time i saw the front bumper i was running over ther :p. These cars are so sweet looking. FMIC stock.....oh yeah and 271hp, cant beat that with a sick (can with a subbie STi though)

(movie)
We ended up seeing identity. That movie is a major mindfuck. I'm still a little confused on the time line. It's hard to talk about without giving stuff away, but i recommend it to EVERYONE. Everytime you think you figgure it out, the plot changes. It was great.

you only saw one???

2evos.JPG

2evos_2.JPG

2evos_3.JPG

2evos_4.JPG

2evos_5.JPG

2evos_6.JPG

blackEVO_end_gates.JPG

Holy shit, those are only in D stock in autoX? That is the same class as the ITR and the WRX. 100hp more then the ITR and 75ish more then the wrx. 2 Evo's showed up to the AutoX at TireRack.com but both came after sign ups so they did not stay long.

anyone know if they're coming to Canada? I haven't been following the release info for that car lately

Chris

Satuday night, a WRX and a EVO pull up and when flaged well.... let's just say the EVO tore the WRX a new asshole. Damn. It also beat an AWD drive Eclipse, a GT Stang(wasn't stock) Those things are ungodly fast for being stock. Oh, yeah, not even an H22 civic hatch could beat it. Although I really don't see how.

Originally posted by Mech@Apr 28 2003, 06:32 PM
Satuday night, a WRX and a EVO pull up and when flaged well.... let's just say the EVO tore the WRX a new asshole. Damn. It also beat an AWD drive Eclipse, a GT Stang(wasn't stock) Those things are ungodly fast for being stock. Oh, yeah, not even an H22 civic hatch could beat it. Although I really don't see how.

sti>evo - if that story is true (which it prolly is) someone didnt deserve to be behind the wheel of an STi. The evo may have a lil more pull but i really really really doubt it tore a subaru wrx sti a new asshole.

edit: i'm assuming you ment base modle wrx upon rereading that, in which case, yes, you are 100% correct

reason why sti>evo: "...The EVO is ultimately quicker, but the WRX is a hell of a lot more fun..."
-Sport Compact Car (the only real performance magazine left)

sti>evo>wrx....he said it was a wrx, not all of them are sti's with 300/300 hp/tq.

Back