saw the gheyest thing tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Ok weve talked about rice and yes there are a lot of fucktards out there, but i saw the gayest thing ive ever seen, well in person at least.

There was a blue integra that had blue tape over the taillights and cut out from the tape were little A's up top, all the way accros the top, then below the A's Integra was written. I could understand if it was a nice show car or something, but it was a POS and they thought the car was all bad and shit. Plus u could see thru the tape cause it was some cheap ass walmart tape.

Sorry this is just a rant and things like that piss me off

On a side note im investing 60 dollars in a skun2 shift nob friday, that thing is fricken heavy, i heard they help in shifting, anyone vouch for that?

i love the skunk2 shift knob .... but when you get in the car on hot or cold days its rediculously hot or cold ... to the point that its hard to touch

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 17 2003, 02:41 AM
i love the skunk2 shift knob .... but when you get in the car on hot or cold days its rediculously hot or cold ... to the point that its hard to touch

:withstupid: , although I won't mind it on a cold dy as I'd prolly be wearing gloves if it's that cold, but on a hot summer day it get real fuggin hot.

I first used a knock off and then got a great deal for a tru ITR knob (kid traded me his ITR shift knob for my Spoon 1.35psi radiator cap. LOL ) but the feel of the ITR is much nicer.

And it doesn't get as hot for some reason.

Milan

i had a spoon shift knob, that thing was lovely

Genuine CTR knob when I feel like it here.

2001 GSR black leather knob during the summer when I don't wanna burn my hand off. :)

I got the ole carbon fiber knock off scmucks kn0b and that thing 0wns, the actual carbon fiber handle comes off the part attached to the shifter. Best 16 bucks I ever spent :lol:

I am investing next week into my buddies itr knob and his rsx type s floormats for only 20 bucks, got to love taking advantage of broke people.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 17 2003, 01:41 AM

i dont got a skunk2 shift knob, but fuck ya, metal knobs are a bitch to touch when ur car is sitting in the hot sun for a few....

Back