Say Hey - New old guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hecash

I have the remainder of a full part out of an MY00, red, Honda S2000. I thought that it might be helpful in selling them to join this forum.

As soon as I figure out what forum and how it's appropriate to post those parts, I'll do so.

here's the correct forum:
https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/

welcome aboard...and i think youre right...im pretty sure youre the oldest hondaswap member so far
ph34r.gif

from the way you talk youve got more road racing time than all of us, thats something to be happy for :)

from the way you talk youve got more road racing time than all of us, thats something to be happy for :)

No, not road racing time with the S2000. I've got heart issues and am not able to get a racing license any more.

My time on the track with the S2000 is mostly as an instructor but I've done a few track days as a regular participant just to get onto that particular track. I did that at Loudon (now New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS)) a couple of years ago to see what the track that I learned to race on was like today. I also have done a couple of BMW events where I was a participant.

welcome, and it will be nice to have an older member who actually posts. some of these kids on here could use some wisdom

dude what MOST of the kids need to learn is basic english and grammar...yeah, I went there.

its not a joke. the lack of punctuation and proper spelling is enough to make me want to slit my throat. i know i dont always punctuate and spell properly, but atleast the effort is being made.

yea...i always use lowercase letters...and i put the dots between my pauses...lol...but thats just the way i post on forums...at least you can understand what im saying though...there is this girl on one of the forums i go on...she is HORRIBLE!

Case in point, and this one isn't even THAT bad.
Well i was at schooll and some guy was like your the kid with the del slow right i was like "what". So then i asked Yea what you driving He got a 95 EX with a Gsr ECU CAI that it and some rims. Ok i said Yea i drive a del slow so At lauch time i went to Mcdees and he was in the car with his girl and i was with a 300 pound friend. He asked if we wanted to race i was like sure. So he took a back road and gun it once he turn. So i was like this cheatin F#@k. So i gun it and cought up with Him And was on his @ss then i went on the lane againts traffic had waved by when my Vtec kick in And it was SCREAMIN and his jaw droped I had about 4 car length. When we got to school again i was like I love my "Del Slow". My firend was like you suck and your G/F was in the car. Littled That he new my car was power buy A gsr CAI Magna flow Cat wit A Chiped P72. I was like never judge a book by it cover lol:p

my use of ... comes from AIM circa 1998, bad habit

lmao
del stupid

Back