Say Hey - New old guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its gonna be weird . . . I have never met somebody else who had Cash as one of their real names. :eek:

On a couple of occassions, that name has got me into trouble. Think about what could happen......

The auditors write a letter to the partners of a property that my former company managed warning them that somebody was just signing Petty Cash Vouchers as going to Cash. They thought that someone was just taking the money.

You run North American operations for a British public company. You need to be in London every month for Board Meetings. On the way to the airport, you're in an American Express office to pick up your monthly order of English Pounds for spending money in London.

When you get up to the window you spot the envelope with your name on it, point to it and say "Envelope for Cash, please."

The gal at the window is new, thinks you're there to rob her and presses the silent alarm immediately causing two armed guards from two different directions to enter the room with guns drawn and pointed at you. You stand there waiving your Amex card at them yelling "My name is Cash.......Look......It's on the card." as you stare down the barrels of two .38 caliber revolvers shitting in your underwear.

You look out the front window and see that your buddy that's driving you to the airport has his mouth open and his eyes are as big as brake rotors trying to figure out what the hell is going on in the Amex office.

30 minutes later, ........you stop shaking............and, your buddy stops laughing.

Last edited:
On a couple of occassions, that name has got me into trouble. Think about what could happen......

The auditors write a letter to the partners of a property that my former company managed warning them that somebody was just signing Petty Cash Vouchers as going to Cash. They thought that someone was just taking the money.

You run North American operations for a British public company. You need to be in London every month for Board Meetings. On the way to the airport, you're in an American Express office to pick up your monthly order of English Pounds for spending money in London.

When you get up to the window you spot the envelope with your name on it, point to it and say "Envelope for Cash, please."

The gal at the window is new, thinks you're there to rob her and presses the silent alarm immediately causing two armed guards from two different directions to enter the room with guns drawn and pointed at you. You stand there waiving your Amex card at them yelling "My name is Cash.......Look......It's on the card." as you stare down the barrels of two .38 caliber revolvers shitting in your underwear.

You look out the front window and see that your buddy that's driving you to the airport has his mouth open and his eyes are as big as brake rotors trying to figure out what the hell is going on in the Amex office.

30 minutes later, ........you stop shaking............and, your buddy stops laughing.

wow...and i thought i had a bad last name...lol...mine is Smart...hahaha

Back