sc/nc/va members - get prepaired

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
at200313.gif

looks like shes headed your way. get the fuck out of dodge!!! or get prepaired- by wood, canned food, water, etc...

and after it hits- they are saying it shoudl continue inland//

150258W5.gif

if any of you live here, including my self, start getting stuff NOW!

Thing's to get list....

Beer....water....Beer....Food....Beer....batteries....Beer...flashlight's....Beer.....canned food.....Beer....Duct tape a big "X" on your windows, that tell's the hurricane not to break them....Beer....gas......Beer....portible storm radio.....Beer....ciggerette's(if you smoke)......Beer.....

Did I mention beer? ;)

beer, cigarettes, tuna (and i hate the shit), bread, charge portable mp3 player :)

Sonnafabitch. I need to get some tie down straps or something for my boat! WTF!!!!!

And who cares if the power goes out, Abbies house has a generator :)

Thank god this Hurricaine is named after a woman, caus eif it hits the coast, its gonna cause a major catastrophy, just like a woman would.......

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 15 2003, 05:29 AM
Thing's to get list....

Beer....water....Beer....Food....Beer....batteries....Beer...flashlight's....Beer.....canned food.....Beer....Duct tape a big "X" on your windows, that tell's the hurricane not to break them....Beer....gas......Beer....portible storm radio.....Beer....ciggerette's(if you smoke)......Beer.....

Did I mention beer? ;)

thats pretty much my list :D

I wish you guys the best of luck going through that shit, luckly for me it passed south florida.

I went through hurricane andrew and that was pretty fucking nasty, my family and I stayed in a shelter at a local high schol gym.

Hey guys, don't forget to fill up your gas tanks also.

Damnit i wanted it to hit central florida so would get the week or so off from school so i can go home. oh well, have fun with your strom northerners. cat 5's are fun B) <_<

Back