Scam email

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
So my girlfriend got an email from a scammer. Check it out. It looks pretty legit, but obviously there's no way it can be.

Last edited:
you really think that looks legit? lol those lawyer+estate emails have been going around for 5 years

I have seem some spear phishing emails at work before. That email blows compared to the ones I have seen in the past.

hello iam reporting that there is a large amount of money that you are entitled to.pleas ereply to this message with your name, telephone number, address and bank account number.pleas ereply promptly so that i can get this transaction processed as soon as possible. my address is 1234 west middlesex, pennsylvania, USA. my phone number is +09-838-939-0303

hello iam reporting that there is a large amount of money that you are entitled to.pleas ereply to this message with your name, telephone number, address and bank account number.pleas ereply promptly so that i can get this transaction processed as soon as possible. my address is 1234 west middlesex, pennsylvania, USA. my phone number is +09-838-939-0303

Can I please send you my first child as a marker!

Pleas iam trying to work with you t o make you a very rich man! you see youre relative has passed away, and being he had no family, you were his next of kin. Your first born child serves no intrest to me sir, iam trying to make you a ver rich man! If he is a she is ov age i will oblige you on that.:ph34r:

if you blank out her last name in the tabs... i assume you want to blank out her last name on the top of the page too? :)

Back