Scammer getting owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahahahah

excellent....

so anyone know what was with hondaswap today?

Hi James,

I heard through the grape vine that you were in the process of putting Craig Salmonds away for a very long time. GOOD! I hope somebody finally puts that scumbag away forever.

See about 7 months ago my "group" tried to order a very large shipment of Vaseline brand "Anal-Ease". Anyway, I tried to scam him just like you did, only I wanted to get back alot more money from him. This guy is insane to say the least. To try to appease me, he tried to offer me a bunch of Taco Johns coupons and a second graders journal of her first trip to the San Diego zoo, complete with illustrations.

Well to make a long story short, I couldn't resist! I had to accept his offer. That little girl is a real artist! i haven't seen a masterpiece like that since i got drunk in Cancun, and decorated the hotel lobby walls with vomit. (man, that was one crazy night).

And who could resist Taco Johns. Watch out though, I've had the shits for like 4 months straight. It really affects my social life. I never know when "Taco John's is coming through!". It's worth it though. See if he'll give you the same offer he gave me. I will warn you though... don't mix the Taco Bell fire sauce with the Taco Johns taco's like Craig told me to do. Have you ever seen the movie Dumb-and-Dumber? When Lloyd gave Harry the Laxative. IT WAS WORSE THAN THAT!.

Have a good one.
Stealth908

P.S. Good luck getting the DEA to cooperate with you. they are suckers for taco johns too.

bahahahahhaha

Haha, thats great. that guy should forward that thread to the authorities. apparently he does have a mailing address for the guy.

BTW, does anyone know if on these med websites, do you need a prescription to buy shit like vicodin?. i never could figure out how they could get away with selling tht stuff.

They use online pharacist to give them a referal for you.

:werd:

you write them and say i have a huge hole in my head and need class III narcotic's and their "doctor" gives you a diagnosis via the intardnet...

you notice the guy was e-mailing numerous pharmacies so he was most likely getting the same drugs from numerous companies because the normal doses don't cut it for a user...

its the same thing as doctor hopping...

e-rx's are CRAZY expensive, for a reason of course...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 31 2005, 07:57 PM
:werd:

you write them and say i have a huge hole in my head and need class III narcotic's and their "doctor" gives you a diagnosis via the intardnet...

you notice the guy was e-mailing numerous pharmacies so he was most likely getting the same drugs from numerous companies because the normal doses don't cut it for a user...

its the same thing as doctor hopping...

e-rx's are CRAZY expensive, for a reason of course...
[post=481176]Quoted post[/post]​

umm, i got a broken back. I need some Oxy, wonder if that will work

haha i just read that whole thread. well worht the read. thread of the year for 2005 right there. i know its early but damn thats good.

he keeps saying hes gonna do this and do that and sue everyone but he cant do shit. he was emailing to the wrong address for christs sake, lol.

Back