Scammers are stupid people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
Ironically people actually fall for something as retarded as this.

Hello
Just view your advert on craigs web,I am willing to purchase the item asap.I hope its still avaliable for sales?I will like to know your last asking price for it and also the present conditions of it?Please get back to me today so that we can proceed further...I work as flight attendance you can call my phone (placed some number),if i am unable to pick the call please drop a massage i will get back to you asap.
Best Regards
Barry Johnson
Delran New Jersey.

So for the hell of it, I responded telling him/her that I will give more information on the car and better detail.

I then received this response.

Sounds Good
Thanks for your prompt response to my email,i am okay with your asking price.I will like to proceed with payment today while my shipping co will handle the pick up as i have other goods to be picked.I will informed thier C.E.O to pick the goods altogether, when you must have gotten your cash at hand.I would have loved to make a cash payment or mail a check to your home address today but due to the nature of my business as an aircraft attendant with the fact that i am moving so i have just my echeck account left to opperate. I am in no rush to pick up the item till funds are clear at the bank.As there are too many scams on internet as regards buying and selling with large bogus account.My mode of payment will be via Electronic Check drawn on .(Bank Of America).Electronic Cashier checks is fast and secure.You will probarbly need a business check paper to print and cash or deposit the check today.The business check paper is sold for $20 at any stationery store,staples or at your local office supply outlet.I will add the cost of supplies to your asking price with an extra offer for accepting my mode of payment.I will need your name and address with valid email address to send the Echeck to your email which you can print immediately when you must have purchase the supplies at staples or any stationery store.Kindly delete the advert of this item if my mode of payment is accepted.I will await your email asap.Read more about Echeck via InstiCheck - Check Printing Software and Check Emailing Software .You can call my phone (placed some number),if i am unable to pick the call please drop a massage i will get back to you asap.

Thanks.
Douche bag wannabe scammers.
Scammer engrish these days are just like hondaswap kill forums.

I'm not calling the number because its likely fake and nobody will answer. I also fond this ElectroLund » More Craigslist scam baiting

Anyone want to give me an interesting email response?

Last edited:
Damn, he wants you to rub his back if he doesn't answer his phone?
:boff:

I know this email is retarded, but I just want to see the response.

I can physically deliver the vehicle to your location. i have some family located in New Jersey that I have been meaning to visit for a number of years, seeing as my brother was shot last week.
On November 30th I'm having a family reunion in Ohio that I can travel back with them from.

Do you tune grand pianos, or know somebody in NJ that does? I will be transporting this over there in my car and it will obviously be out of tune when it gets there. The last three i shipped out by Retards Shipping Services, all three ended up being lost due to Swedish gang activity in the Poconos.

Well I have the title in hand and will sign it over once I can deliver the vehicle.

Thanks.

swedish gang activity in the poconos - fukking sweeeet. all i can see is
Life_Aquatic_Steve_Zissou.gif

and i don't know why :lmao:

Well, my fun for the night ceased to exist. I didn't get to send the next email in line for this. I would have asked even more outlandish stuff, that I would have actually put more than 2 minutes into.

Oh well, it just reminds me of salesmen that try to sell my something else other than what I asked for. I just run them around in circles for as long as I can.

Well I have reseved a few of these emails.. and I say lets meet up some were... they respond with thanks for the final price. my mover will meet u... and I reply? mover cash in had and u there got it... always get the same reply... I will send a check with my mover... I reply get bent all the time.. its so fun!

Back