scare of truth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
just got this in a fwd...

> SEND THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. PEOPLE ARE SICK.

> This is something you may want to take note of: ONLY USE KETCHUP FROM
> THE PACKET IN FAST FOOD OUTLETS!!
> A man was caught placing blood in the ketchup dispenser at a fast food
> outlet (to remain unnamed) within the last month. It is believed that > he
> is HIV+. So be sure to let your friends/family know... only use items
> that come in a closed packet.

crazy shit...

regardless if its false or not....

it very well could happen... and you wouldn't know the wiser....

i'm not big on condiments and rarely use kethcup myself... but still, thats freaky

:owned:

Quoted post[/post]]
regardless if its false or not....

it very well could happen... and you wouldn't know the wiser....

i'm not big on condiments and rarely use kethcup myself... but still, thats freaky
The HIV virus does not long survive outside its host medium of human bodily fluids: blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, saliva, tears. (Which is not to say HIV can be transmitted by every one of those — according to the Centers for Disease Control (aka the CDC), "Contact with saliva, tears, or sweat has never been shown to result in transmission of HIV.")

I don't eat ketchup either?

I would be more worried about Hep C. It could theoretically (sp) be transmitted this way as it can live outside the body for a week or so.

Quoted post[/post]]
The HIV virus does not long survive outside its host medium of human bodily fluids: blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, saliva, tears. (Which is not to say HIV can be transmitted by every one of those — according to the Centers for Disease Control (aka the CDC), "Contact with saliva, tears, or sweat has never been shown to result in transmission of HIV.")

Yeah, being exposed to air for a period of time kills HIV.. Also, you could drink HIV+ blood and as long as you had no open sores in your mouth/throat you would be just fine. Your saliva and stomach acid would kill it off. I also immagine that the acid in ketchup would do it anyway.

When I worked at Mc D's, arbee's and KFC (15-17 years old) We never fucked with people's food. Not to say it doesn't happen, but the worst thing we ever did was pick up a burger off of the floor and served it to a customer. We hated the dude and he was bitching anyway. We just didn't have time to fuck with people's food.

P.S. If you ever get a hold of a frozen, uncooked chicken mc nugget, put it in a bucket of water. We used to call 'em "chia nuggets". They grow to the size of a softball.

yet another clever email drawn up by a spamming company... sent out so that others will forward it to everyone in the fucking world, eventually getting it back to the spamming company with a list of 36743260542653267 new addresses for them to send their spam email to

all of these types of emails are fake
they are all drawn up by some spamming company, for the sole reason that they are likely to be forwarded to many people and will eventually get back to them
little johny isnt going to get $0.10 for every person that email gets forwarded to to help pay for his cancer treatment
bill gates isnt going to give $100 to everyone that email gets forwarded to for testing his new whateverthefuck
your not going to have bad luck, a shitty sex life, ingrown toenails, etc... if you dont forward that gay ass friend test to 10 people in the next 5 minutes
its all bullshit
STOP FORWARDING THIS CRAP

and for fuck sake! if you are going to forward shit like this around to everyone USE THE FUCKING BCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Blind Carbon Copy)
at least that way when you are forwarding this dumb shit to everyone you know, they dont have to scroll through a 3 mile list of addresses
and when it finally does make it back to the spamming company they wont have a 3 mile list of email addresses

I never forward anything. :dunno:

Hell, if it has FWD in the subject line, there is a 99.99999% chance I won't even open it. Maybe in about 10 years I'll open a few more.. They HAVE to come up with new content sooner or later.

My god I hate these. My grandma fuckin flips whenever she gets any of these. I end up telling her it's a hoax and then she gets another one and flips out again. :p

wasnt yelling at you... just taking the moment to vent about assholes forwarding em dumb shit :)

Back