Scary...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
20100601_rt_omg2_300.jpg

What the fuck is that on the left? It looks like a transexual that was on the receiving end of "Surprise! Buttsex!"

lol, when i opened this thread, that ad was at the top, before i even scrolled down i thought "wow, thats... ew, scary."

then i scrolled down and laughed.

Speaking of the IPad, a guy was in the bar last night with his. It's lighter than I thought it'd be, looked pretty cool.

soooo....these ads are supposed to be targeted right? i mean, responsive to other sites you visited and such.

the girl for my ipad ad is hot. lol james, what kind of shit are you looking at online?

Attachments

• picture.JPG
    picture.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
lol The only sites I go to are HS and Facebook anymore.

I get that one with the hot chick all the time too, this is the first time this tranny one showed up. Freaked me out.

soooo....these ads are supposed to be targeted right? i mean, responsive to other sites you visited and such.

the girl for my ipad ad is hot. lol james, what kind of shit are you looking at online?

The Internet uses that girl for anything and everything (the hot one, not the tranny one). I've seen at least five different pop ups with her picture on it, and every one claims she works for somebody different (Qui Bids, Acai Berry, etc.)...

i messed with the iPad at Best Buy a few weeks ago. honestly i wasnt all that impressed with it. its just a big ass iPod is all.

oh and that tranny chick is nasty...lol. hell, i even looked better than her at Halloween....LMMFAO

Back