Scion FR-S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's starting to grow on me....
541946_10150977548546597_1878570183_n.jpg

Change it enough it looks pretty good.

Like most cars.

wonder where the turbo would go. that engine bay is jam packed.
I read an article that mentioned the amount of space by the exhaust manifold (hinting at room for a turbo). Maybe it was just covered with some kind of heat shield/ useless plastic cover.

I read an article comparing the BR-Z to the FR-S. Though subtle, I think they said there are more than a dozen differences, even in handling characteristics. I've yet to see one, but I'd be very interested to take a test drive.

This year or next i want to get my another car, I will have to really take a look at these, figure for what it is almost as light as my EM1 Si, but with more power and RWD + 6spd; why not.

Will prob end up looking at a S2000 just becasue of the price. But we will see next year on how much the FR-S will drop. It would be cool to have a car that has a warranty for the first time in my life.

I wish Honda would make a car like this, instead we get the Si that is getting fatter and the CR-Z came with the wrong engine:(, kodos to Toyota for making this.

Seen some brz's on the delivery truck the other day... look good

Back