Scion Tc..thoughts and opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

First off I love this thing. It looks like a poor mans G35, which I have no problem with, Perfomance is iffy, but the looks and standard features make up for it me thinks. With price of $16,465 and a dealer installed SC coming later on this year, I'm not seeing to many downsides. Its supposed to come out this month, I think I'm goin to swing by the dealer either later this week or next week and check it out and person. If anyone's seen it in person, please post and tell us what you think.

sciontcside1.jpg

sexy

the only toyota i would buy besides an alltrac. :worthy:

They are both pretty similar, might as well throw the Tiburon in there too as a contender for those liking that body style.

It produces decents # from a 4 cyc about 160hp and 160 tq. I like the look but the car is really fat for a coupe @ 2900 lbs.

the TRD supercharger is a dealer option, for 200 hp.

its what the civic SHOULD have been IMO

I'm not digging the complete Scion line...although the Scion Tc is by far the best looking of the Scions, its no Honda!!!

UnlimitedEK9

Originally posted by UnlimitedEK9@Jun 2 2004, 04:35 PM
its no Honda!!!

yeah it has torque.... :ph34r:

the tC is pretty hot
i like it more than anything honda is offering right now

the lines are good

tc01.jpg

tc04.jpg

the wheels look good

tc05.jpg

roof design is pretty hot

tc07.jpg

seats have good bolstering and look supportive

tc08.jpg

rear seats recline

tc10.jpg

pretty good power... HP: 160@5700 rpm / Torque: 163@4000 rpm (hp goes to about 200 with TRD supercharger not sure about Tq)

and it has full support from TRD (that means you can get some good performance mods straight from the factory / dealer and not void your waranty)

so basicly what we have here is a small sporty car with plenty of potential to be made quite potent

Base MSRP is $15,950 you can get it with every available option (other than the TRD super charger) for under $19,000

if i was looking for a NEW inexpensive fun car it would be pretty high on my list

http://www.scionlife.com/tc/

back from the dead...i saw this thing in person the other day and OMG is it nice. if i could afford the insurance and wasn't spending 3g's on the civic next week, i'd get one lol

the scion tour came to my work last week, badass. if i wasnt poor i might get one.

it needs a little more aggresive body kit, but otherwise i'd rock it.
but, for $19k, i'd get an srt-4 any day with a nice 7 year warranty.

Back