Scion Tc..thoughts and opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 5 2004, 08:17 PM
it needs a little more aggresive body kit, but otherwise i'd rock it.
but, for $19k, i'd get an srt-4 any day with a nice 7 year warranty.

i love the lines on that car .... nice and smooth .... but thats my oppinion
and as for the SRT-4 i just dont know.... it might be fast, but when i think quality nothing from Chrysler Co. comes to mind (ie: you will be using every bit of that 7 year warranty)

Originally posted by spectacle@Jun 2 2004, 08:46 AM
First off I love this thing. It looks like a poor mans G35, which I have no problem with, Perfomance is iffy, but the looks and standard features make up for it me thinks. With price of $16,465 and a dealer installed SC coming later on this year, I'm not seeing to many downsides. Its supposed to come out this month, I think I'm goin to swing by the dealer either later this week or next week and check it out and person. If anyone's seen it in person, please post and tell us what you think.

sciontcside1.jpg

sexy

I like... but being a new platform... you never know any quarks that might spring up.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 6 2004, 01:39 AM-->
@Jul 5 2004, 08:17 PM
it needs a little more aggresive body kit, but otherwise i'd rock it.
but, for $19k, i'd get an srt-4 any day with a nice 7 year warranty.

i love the lines on that car .... nice and smooth .... but thats my oppinion
and as for the SRT-4 i just dont know.... it might be fast, but when i think quality nothing from Chrysler Co. comes to mind (ie: you will be using every bit of that 7 year warranty)

the SRT4 has been out for 2 years now. I haven't heard of anything major wrong with it. Unless I just haven't been looking?

hmm........not too bad, I would buy one for my girl, but I might rock it as a daily.

as far as the SRT4, I would rather have that, drive them and they feel pretty damn good.

Back