SCORE!! Full ITR brake/suspension setup!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I went to hmotorsonline.com and clicked "whats new"

Its an orgy of type r parts in there. Anyway, For my 92 civic hatchie, I got:

ITR full front and rear brake swap w/trailing arms and e-cables :wub:
ITR front and rear Sway bars :wub:
ITR Full suspension (struts, springs, control arms, etc) :wub:
and an Sir front strut bar.
All for the crazy ass price of $700 shipped. :worthy:

All the jdm madness!! Combined with my Neuspeed springs and skunk 2 camber kit, I'm going to be riding on rails!

I cant wait!!....

The ITR lug pattern is 4x114mm...

Hope my pep boy's rims other holes are 4x114... :ph34r:

Hrmmm... I should get ITR rims. :mrgreen:

I thought ITR's were 5 bolt :shrug2:
but sweet deal

They are 94+, but don't know how "+" They are. Don't care. As long as it all bolts up to my lil civic. :mrgreen:

**edit**

P.S. 96 JDM ITR rims:
(kinda fugly actually, Might look ok in gunmetal or black..)

ITRrim.jpg

Naaa.. I like my pep boys rims. For now anyway. If I do trade them out it will be for something extremely light weight. Like those motegi trak lites..

good point

not sure about replacement rotors and pads though
i THINK you might be able to use accord or prelude shit bt im not sure
you're gunna have to do some research

Quoted post[/post]]
good point

not sure about replacement rotors and pads though
i THINK you might be able to use accord or prelude shit bt im not sure
you're gunna have to do some research

FUCK ME! lol, I didn't realize the 94-96s were JDM only. Hunting rotors and pads now..

Anyone know what they cross over to in the USDM??? That would help.

ouch looks like you should of done some researching... but hey, 4 wheel discs are better than 2 wheel discs. hope it all works out for ya, if not... sell the fuckers.

Quoted post[/post]]
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=514109

check that out. seems like alot of hassle when the integra brake swap costs the same. eh, what do i know...

You are a GOD for posting that. I did alot of research today (about 6 hours worth) I also read that ENTRIRE thread on replacement trouble, and decided that the BEST thing to do, would be to call Hmotorsonline and change my order from a 96 ITR setup to a SIR-G Setup. (Replacement parts are exactly the same as USDM GSR specs) So, the rotors are the same size, but 4x100. Will bolt right up, and I can go to any local parts store or performance shop and get replacements right here on american soil without having to purchase shims and longer bolts and rigging up my brakes.

I should have researched more before hand.. I didn't initially realize that the 96 was JDM only and required JDM only parts. I figured something would cross over. I was wrong.

Back