score!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
I was out today just browsing around in target. When i walk outside i see a store caled TJ Maxx. I have never heard of this place so i walked in to see what was up. Well they sell everything at dirt cheap prices. Name brand clothes like ralph lauran, le tigre, lacoste, nautica, and many others for well bellow department store prices. I didnt buy anyclothes but i was walking around loking for some new flatware. Didnt see much, for the price i wanted to see. So i walk away from the aisle and notice this box under the shelf. I pick it up and it is a great find!

Cambridge Silversmiths service for 12 18/10 set with a wooden case
12 salad forks
12 dinner forks
12 dinner knifes
12 soup spoons
12 teaspoons
1 sugar shell
1 butter knife
1 serving spoon
1 slotted spoon
1 serving fork
and 1 wooden storage case

This is a huge set from the crescendo sand series. The biggest they sell. Now on the pricetag it says 199.00 and then a line through it and 60.00 right below it. So i buy it as soon as i seen it. Brought it home and everything is flawless. This will go well with my service for 12 china set (88 pieces). The only problem is i have a gold ring around my china set. So i am thinking mineral spirits will take that off. But overall a good find! :) im pleased.

http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products__cat_i...word--cambridge flatware,start--15.html
thats my set and original price.

B0009ZAAC4.01.PT02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

the only difference in that set is that it is 18/8 not like my 18/10 set. That only means that it has 2% more nickel meaning it is harder, more durable and shiny. I dont think it would make the price go up to much but maybe :hmm:

i have never been till today... but i will be going back more often just to check on the sales. What i am basically doing is me and my girl live with one roomate. She is a total bitch but she pays her 1/3 of her rent on time so its cool. We are getting an apartment/house nearing the end of the summer. So we are buying nice stuff now so when we move in we have no hidden expenses. We alrady got a new couch, loveseat, dishes, and now flatware. We have little stuff from our current apartment but alot of it goes with our roomate. because she paid half on alot of it. But now i am looking into new coffee and end tables come ax return time. We are storing it all in my parents basement till we move out.

I buy a lot of jeans at TJ Maxx. Basically everything there is somewhat flawed or last season. But shit, I don't care. :shrug2: Marshalls is the exact same store with a different name.

TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Homegoods stores are all owned by the same company.

Just at the Maxx yesterday getting stuff for the newly renovated bathroom. Bob Vila Thread update coming soon.

nice score!

marshalls always has good cheap shit.

Back