screw google, Honda is becoming skynet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

didn't feel like reading it all, but it looks pretty damn cool.

what i wanna know is when we are gonna be able to buy the ASIMO :) that thing is sweet

*Rayden Voice*

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!

that's flat out creepy.

but it would be nice for amputees to be able to use brain waves to control robotic limbs.

i don't know what else it would be good for.

ROBOTS!!!....MOVING BIG CRATES...Fork lift opperators can just sit in an MRI machine and do their job.

The other applications for this thing are pretty scary, but the intended application :thumbsup:.

You know what futuristic thing everyone should experience? Anyone ever see the movie demolition man with sylvester stallone and wesley snipes where he had blond hair? Anyone remember that part where sly stallone and miss congeniality had those things on their heads while they were trying to have sex with eachother without even touching. Goodbye HIV. Dude that shit is a freakin goldmine it it can be made

Quoted post[/post]]
You know what futuristic thing everyone should experience? Anyone ever see the movie demolition man with sylvester stallone and wesley snipes where he had blond hair? Anyone remember that part where sly stallone and miss congeniality had those things on their heads while they were trying to have sex with eachother without even touching. Goodbye HIV. Dude that shit is a freakin goldmine it it can be made
i'll stick with the real thing thank you very much... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i'll stick with the real thing thank you very much... :p
oh yeah making love the old fashioned was is always better than stimulating higher brain functions which can put you in paradise for hours upon hours. i rather do the minute man thing. there's just nomore time in the day.

We need a machine that can understand and possibly map Infamouz's thought pattern.

Quoted post[/post]]
You know what futuristic thing everyone should experience? Anyone ever see the movie demolition man with sylvester stallone and wesley snipes where he had blond hair? ...... that part where sly stallone and miss congeniality had those things on their heads while they were trying to have sex with eachother

That is awesome, no where close to a coherent thought, yet everything is spelled correctly. LMFAO

i got that one. Demolition Man. Sandra Bullock invites Stallone back to her appt for sex. They put this thing on and have VIRTUAL sex. Strangely enough i agree. Id rather have 7 (YEAH COUNT EM SEVEN MINUTES BITCHES) minutes of pleasure live than 3 hours virtually.

Back