Screw wine...it's Mojito time...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

re: the grateful dead, the pink/redish alcohol is chambord, so essentially the long island iced tea becomes a grateful dead and is made with all alcoholic based ingredients.

For sure. Grateful Deads are brOO00oootal!!1!

re: the grateful dead, the pink/redish alcohol is chambord, so essentially the long island iced tea becomes a grateful dead and is made with all alcoholic based ingredients.
I've also heard of Blue Curacao being used instead of Coke. Wasn't called a Grateful Dead but was also amazing.

I used to be all over any drink and still will be at some parties... Friends walking up with random shots telling me to take it while 3 people behind him are giggling like school girls. It's usually 151, but I just don't care some nights. I don't drink but once a month(if even) as of late, but I stay away from all the jager bombs and such on most occasions. Any type of fruity, sugared up drink makes me sick to my stomach. I just get a mid-size bottle of Jack or Crown Royal and some coke or pepsi now. That is my all time fav, good ole' jack and coke.

Back