Screw You guys and your Warm Weather

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

This is the high for Today.. This is taken at a bank down the street..

gallery_34249_193_1105807339.jpg

LMAO, don't feel bad now, its like 20 or so out i think. I didn't look but it was pretty chilly on my way to work.

stop lying. Thats some cold ass weather.

I don't remember where it was that I went, but when I did it was fuckin COLD. I could spit and it would freeze before it hit the ground. I threw a cup of coffee out of the window and it hit the window and froze immediately.

it was on the news yesterday like cnn and stuff. it was damn cold... i think it was with wind chill with out it was -30

Yeah Windchill here last night was down to -20 though.. Tonight the temp is going to be -13... Not the windchill the freaking real temp.. This sucks donkey balls.. Can someone go outside there house and take a picture of a Palm Tree or at least just take a picture of outside their house were it is warm?.

It's like 60 here today, and when I walked outside this morning I thought to myself 'Damn, it's cold'

:p

I sure do love Texas...lol

One thing I realllllly hate about cold ass weather is when your cars temp gauge moves up about 1mm from the bottom.

Nothing like being in a car with no heat becuase the damn engine wont heat up

Yeah my hatch has no heat so she is sitting in a Garage with a Cover on it..

But the Lancer has my nice Remote Start on it so I let it run for about 10-15 minutes so I have a nice warm car to get into.. Only problem is though is my screen looks like dook until it warms up.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 15 2005, 01:46 PM
ya fuck all of you it was -40 and has been all week here and that in f
[post=446087]Quoted post[/post]​

i had you beat by -10 last night....-50 is ghey

no i have you beat at night with wind chill its been down to minus 48c or -57f so ya needless to say ive stayed in for the last week

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jan 15 2005, 12:41 PM
I just checked and its warmer in Alaska right now then here.. :(
[post=446081]Quoted post[/post]​

I think its close to 80 today. Gotta love Cali. We have some fucked laws but the weather and the girls make up for it. :lol:

Back