Seahawks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PS-HB-DIVE.jpg

Well they fucking blew it.

I want that play caller fired and whoever said "sure let's do that" to get a beat down. How do you rely on Lynch all game then try to pass it 5 yards from the endzone?

All I am saying is "Skittles on three......ready....break" would have won that game.

How are they ghetto hoodlums? They lost their heads and it was very unsportsmanlike. At that though, I can see it happening real quickly with a turn of events like that. If that happened to the patriots the town would have rioted.

I'll just leave this reaction here. That play sucked.
783arBS.gif

most football players are... not just the pats or hawks

no body helps the other guy up any more.
something goes wrong, its a street fight.

pretty soon, will need metal detectors before entering the field

most football players are... not just the pats or hawks

no body helps the other guy up any more.
something goes wrong, its a street fight.

pretty soon, will need metal detectors before entering the field
You got to be kidding me. Sounds like you don't follow the sport.

ray rice
aaron hernendez
michael vick

shall i keep going?

Bunch of ghetto hoodlums.

What ever happened to sportsmanship?

Let's face it, B's right. These are guys who would never be anything if it wasn't for football. You hear the stories all the time. They have no family values, no father figures and mother's on welfare and other hand out programs. These guys are given an education which is rigged. If you took football or any sport away from most of these guys, they'd be in gangs, jail, dealing drugs or dead.

You don't need to be smart to play football. Yes, you need to learn offensive and defense plays and learn hand signals and what not but that's training, that's not being smart. It's something they have done there entire lives anyway so they are used to it.

Here is an interesting fact:

http://centraltendencies.com/2009/01/college-athletes-sat-iq-scores/

Nationwide, football players average 220 points lower on the SAT than their classmates — and men’s basketball players average seven points less than football players.

A lot of them barely have average IQ's

Reactions: tab
All in all, though I didn't care for one team and loathed a lot about the other it was a pretty good game to watch. And I love the way it ended. Haha

ray rice
aaron hernendez
michael vick

shall i keep going?

Meh. That's a load of shit. I watched a lot of pats to the helmet and friendly chatter after plays between the teams until the interception with 20 seconds left.

Emotions in a bunch of A+ personalities? Yeah a stupid brawl will break out, even a Pats player threw a punch during that scrap.

You're judging character off 30 seconds vs 80 minutes of the game, but we know you don't watch football anyway. This entire paragraph was a waste.

You already have to go through metal detectors to get into the stadium. Unless you meant the players too.

Back