Sean Taylor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In last week's break-in, police said someone pried open a front window, rifled through drawers and left a kitchen knife on a bed.

almost sounds like an obsessive fan/stalker situation

I wonder what kind of shit he was into for someone to break in 8 or so days earlier and come back to kill him. If they just wanted something, they would've taken it the first time and been on their way.

there's been a recent rise in crimes against big sports figures
they usually have lots of cash and jewerly on their person at all times so it makes an easy target

Yeah this was pretty sad you know. Guy who was straightening out his life, becoming a role model, and really becoming a leader among his team and this happens.

machete = not the best home defense. :( also this story prompted me to research how long someone has to apply a tourniquet before they bleed out from teh femoral artery...i didn't really find what i wanted, but i did find this page and holy jeebus i think i might be prepared now in the event of a sucking chest wound, among other things..

wondering if a tourniquet was not applied to taylor because they were scared it'd cost him his leg? :(

machete = not the best home defense. :( also this story prompted me to research how long someone has to apply a tourniquet before they bleed out from teh femoral artery...i didn't really find what i wanted, but i did find this page and holy jeebus i think i might be prepared now in the event of a sucking chest wound, among other things..

wondering if a tourniquet was not applied to taylor because they were scared it'd cost him his leg? :(

You probably won't find a definitive answer and at best a few estimates that people are willing to throw out there mainly due to the fact that the type of wound and depth and length of the wound have profound effects on the amount of time it will take to bleed out.

That link was cool and useful, though. :)

I honestly think a few things... 1. That house had a muti million Dollar alarm system, How'd they get passed it???? IDK about u but I don't care a hacking laptop. 2nd were is the bullet from his leg? it was eather in the leg or in the room, and if it was shatterd what about the 2nd round that was in the room. 3rd the gun, were was it used before if at all and was it registerd to anyone in the house or a freind of anyone in the house. 4th? was it a family member and no one is talking?
lastly... why the hell is it taking so long??? when someone is shot in there own home, there has to be some proff this ghost robber was ever there.... Were is the door, window he left, were are the shell casings? these are all things the police should have and run threw the data bace... sigh*

One of his teammates from Miami was just saying how the guy lived in fear everyday because of the lifestyle he lived before he started to clean up his act.

I honestly think a few things... 1. That house had a muti million Dollar alarm system, How'd they get passed it???? IDK about u but I don't care a hacking laptop. 2nd were is the bullet from his leg? it was eather in the leg or in the room, and if it was shatterd what about the 2nd round that was in the room. 3rd the gun, were was it used before if at all and was it registerd to anyone in the house or a freind of anyone in the house. 4th? was it a family member and no one is talking?
lastly... why the hell is it taking so long??? when someone is shot in there own home, there has to be some proff this ghost robber was ever there.... Were is the door, window he left, were are the shell casings? these are all things the police should have and run threw the data bace... sigh*

Yeah Chief, I think you probably need to give them a little lesson on how to do their job.

As if its not already apparent that they'll be looking for things like shell casings and ballistic matches, especially when this is considered an open homicide case.

Back