1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searched..car wont' start

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by CiViC_SOHC, May 29, 2007.

1. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

Ok, so I had a problem with my clutch...the car started before I pulled the tranny...put it back on...still started...I changed the clutch master cylinder and now the car wont' start...battery is charged, starter is good, grounds are intack, fuses are good. All plugs are plugged in. All it does is click when I try to start it..doesn't even want to crank, I switched out ECU's still didnt' work, I changed the main relay (to find out my old one was still good) and still nothing. Please help me!!! I need the car started today!

2. drnenappes

drnenappes Mr Nissan Geek

check the ground on your thermostat housing for tightness

3. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

everyone keeps recommending grounds!!! I have check them all!! they are all fine!! trust me!!! They are all tight, all surfaces are sanded down to bare metal...every ground is fine!

4. custompainter

custompainter drive it like U stole it

try looking at the switch on the clutch pedal something might have come loose like a wire or something stupid

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted