Seat Belt Ticket?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

highperboi

does anyone know if a seatbelt ticket in California counts as a point?? becuase i just got one and it says i have the option to take traffic school...

thx

Don't know? but the state government just made it mandatory to wear seat belts in florida. This is probably a good thing considering I usually don't wear one. They called the campaign "click it or ticket"--how creative :unsure:

Milan

it was called click it or ticket here in oklahoma back in the early 90's. its :ghey: i never wear mine, even tho its a law here and they actually pull you over for.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 5 2003, 12:00 AM
i never wear mine,

dumbass.

all of you who don't wear yourseat belts are dumbasses and should be banned from driving.

by the way i was wearing my seatbelt but i was speeding and the cop said he'd give me a seatbelt one as a warning.

i wear my seatbelt... but i dont see why its a law...
if people arent smart enough to do shit to save their own lives fuck em
its called natural selection... its gotten us this far why try to stop it now

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 5 2003, 12:21 AM
its called natural selection... its gotten us this far why try to stop it now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once a seat belt holds you upside and protecting you from flying all over the car you will always wear one.
I agree with E on that one.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 4 2003, 11:32 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jun 5 2003, 12:00 AM
i never wear mine,

dumbass.

all of you who don't wear yourseat belts are dumbasses and should be banned from driving.

dumbass? wow, i'll tell you why i dont wear mine and maybe you'll stfu... I have been in 1 near fatal accidents. 1 i was 16, rolled it off the highway, if i had it on, i would have died (i was thrown around and landed in the floor).. and the other one was back in november where a guy crossed the line and hit us at an angle, enough to peel the fender back.. now, if i had it on, it would have locked and did some nice damage, but as it was, i smacked the steering wheel and was other wise just fine.

My cousin was in a rollover and was thrown from her car, if she would have been still in, it would have crushed her..

A neighbor was hit by a truck and the steering wheel punctured her lung, now she is on a breathing machine, b/c she had the seatbelt on and was stuck in 1 place.

So, when you get hit and they have to cut the car out from around you b/c you have your seat belt on in your death trap, you'll probably think about twice about.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 5 2003, 11:19 PM
you'll probably think about twice about.

Yeah it sure makes you think about twice about it. :lol: Anyways, your right, in this case hondas = deathtrap, but in anyother case if you dont wear your seatbelt your ass is going through the windshield.

if seat belts are bad, why do all the race cars use them? they hold in more than a regular belt does.

your reasoning and accidents don't mean much, cuz you don't know for sure what would have happned HAD you put it on- i mean shit, HAD you put it on, you would have been 3-5 seconds behind schedule, and that dude would have hit the car in front of you, not you.
its all fate and what ifs.

seat belts save lives, end of story.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 6 2003, 12:32 AM
if seat belts are bad, why do all the race cars use them? they hold in more than a regular belt does.

your reasoning and accidents don't mean much, cuz you don't know for sure what would have happned HAD you put it on- i mean shit, HAD you put it on, you would have been 3-5 seconds behind schedule, and that dude would have hit the car in front of you, not you.
its all fate and what ifs.

seat belts save lives, end of story.

those are 5 point harness that race cars use... since your car dont have a 5 point and they aren't standard in the world.. that argument is useless.

And your observation is useless if i would have died? are you a dr? no

99.9% of the time, seatbelts save a life in a horrible accident. You're much more likely to survive IN the chassis of any vehicle, even crushed, then being thrown, possibly under a rolling vehicle, without one.

Statistics are statistics. No way around it.

Tell yah what, don't wear your seatbelt, and give your parents my phone number.

I'll be glad to scrape you off the pavement in a few years with a snowshovel.

i had a seatbelt cut through my collar bone last november. let me tell you that was alot of fun. also had burn marks on my shoulder/chest for about 4 months afterwards.

i pretty much look at it this way. if you get in a wreck then there is a certain chance of you getting hurt. in some cases it helps that you wear a belt, in other cases like my previous post it hurts when you wear a belt. if you die you die, it was meant to happen. who cares.

might as well wear your belt and save yourself a ticket though

Originally posted by micah@Jun 6 2003, 01:48 AM
might as well wear your belt and save yourself a ticket though

:werd: I hear ya bro. Although, I once got pulled over for speeding (56 in 45) but he just warned me and gave me a seatbelt violation. I got lucky but, yeah, one example of the flipside :lol:

Originally posted by micah@Jun 6 2003, 01:43 AM
i had a seatbelt cut through my collar bone last november. let me tell you that was alot of fun. also had burn marks on my shoulder/chest for about 4 months afterwards.

burn marks on your chest, or would you rather have put your head through the windsheild?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back