seat ideals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tossing around some last ideals before i take them monday. here is what i drew up last night. seat and front and rear panels

Last edited:
i used the stock 80-83 civic as a template. i just erased all the stock lines in the center

i⋅de⋅al/aɪˈdi
thinsp.png
əl,
aɪˈdil/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ahy-dee-uh
thinsp.png
l, ahy-deel] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1.a conception of something in its perfection.2.a standard of perfection or excellence.3.a person or thing conceived as embodying such a conception or conforming to such a standard, and taken as a model for imitation: Thomas Jefferson was his ideal. 4.an ultimate object or aim of endeavor, esp. one of high or noble character: He refuses to compromise any of his ideals. 5.something that exists only in the imagination: To achieve the ideal is almost hopeless. 6.Mathematics. a subring of a ring, any element of which when multiplied by any element of the ring results in an element of the subring.–adjective 7.conceived as constituting a standard of perfection or excellence: ideal beauty. 8.regarded as perfect of its kind: an ideal spot for a home. 9.existing only in the imagination; not real or actual: Nature is real; beauty is ideal. 10.advantageous; excellent; best: It would be ideal if she could accompany us as she knows the way. 11.based upon an ideal or ideals: the ideal theory of numbers. 12.Philosophy. a.pertaining to a possible state of affairs considered as highly desirable.b.pertaining to or of the nature of idealism.

i⋅de⋅a/aɪˈdi
thinsp.png
ə,
aɪˈdiə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ahy-dee-uh, ahy-deeuh
thinsp.png
] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.2.a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea. 3.an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department. 4.an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange. 5.a plan of action; an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer. 6.a groundless supposition; fantasy.7.Philosophy. a.a concept developed by the mind.b.a conception of what is desirable or ought to be; ideal.c.(initial capital letter
thinsp.png
) Platonism. Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.d.Kantianism. idea of pure reason. 8.Music. a theme, phrase, or figure.9.Obsolete. a.a likeness.b.a mental image.

;):rolleyes:

well after a long talk with the upholstery man, and thinking about what i wanted as a over all look, i decided to go with the stock look but with updated material. will have pics in about 3 days

well after a long talk with the upholstery man, and thinking about what i wanted as a over all look, i decided to go with the stock look but with updated material. will have pics in about 3 days

You have one day remaining for pics...

Id like to see more progress pics of this build, your keeping it too top secret, unless thats what you were going for. :ph34r:

i have the seats here now, just waiting on the head rest they should be done this afternoon or tomorrow

the pics don't do them justice at all, but i like the way they turned out

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
its gonna be a min on that, i'm gonna have it tuned and everything after its done before i put all the new interior in. i cant have greasy honda mechanics rolling around on the new stuff lol

Back