Seat swap guide

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone have specs for BMW 300 series leather seats (from 96-2000?) or would that just be completely inconceivable for a ek coupe? I wouldn't mind leaving out the center console either if that's what it took

Does anybody know if 94-01 Integra seats bolt onto an 88-89 Civic???

Quoted post[/post]]
Originally posted by sol2hatch+Mar 1 2005, 11:22 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Mar 1 2005, 12:09 AM
And Del sol seats in EG hatches and 94-01 tegs give tall people more head and leg room. lol. And no seat rail swapping needed.
<div align="right">[post=467481]Quoted post[/post]</div>

Hey, I was wondering how you did the del sol seats into the hatch. I have been wanting to do that, but kinda need some direction, got a quick explanation on how to do it?
<div align="right">[post=467663]Quoted post[/post]</div>

just bolt it up :laugh:

sorry my friends. delsol seat do not just bolt up. u must switch the rails. ive done this with my car. (92 civic si)

Wondering if i can put an rsx, ep3 si, itr, or ctr seats into my 96 civic. I need a new seat bad, mine gives me back pain and this back thing i got for my car doesnt help that much on long trips... (yeah bad back and im only 21, along with knees and ankles...)

Currently Installing 2002 Civic Si(EP3) Seats in my EG. Not a direct fit at all. Had to custom frabricate the brackets to fit in the car, you can still use the rails.
The seat sits Higher and you have about 4-6 inches or so of clearence for head room. It looks great though.
So far it took about 5 hours finish just the passenger side if you want it precise. Had to pull the seat in and out a lot to match up each bracket that me and my buddy made and then tack weld them in place then pull the seat back out and then reweld the whole thing. That went on for a while.
Basically all I used were some some flat exhaust brackets to make things work, of course those had to be welded. One bracket on the rear could be left alone though.
Alot of labor is involved so make sure you have the time and patience for it. Didn't have enough time to finish up the driverside because everything was done at work so I ran out of time had to go back and forth with customers and my car. More than likely you'll have to do the same with the EK's.

will del sol rails bolt on to my gsr seats and lower them in my 99 teg....i need more leg room but im not switchin leathers for del sol....will the rails swap and give me more room?

Back