1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

seats in a 94 accord

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by -94-AccordH22, May 29, 2006.

1. -94-AccordH22

-94-AccordH22 Senior Member

hey all.
    i got some seats for my accord. and the rails with the seats are like 1 ft apart. and the stock ones are like 16"

so do i just need to drill new holes in the car? is there a way to install these seats? i tried hookin the old rails to new seats but still wouldnt line up to the holes on the car?

2. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

How are they not lining up? If it eyeballs to be a fit but isn't quite going in take a look at the sliders. Both sides can slide individually and sometimes can get off from eachother. I had that happen after pulling the seats out of my accord and it kicked my ass before I realized the left slider was two notches off the right one.

3. -94-AccordH22

-94-AccordH22 Senior Member

no. its got nothign to do with the sliders lining up. they do. the seat sliders are closer together width wise then the factory ones so i cant use the orignal mounting holes on the car? :cry2:
    im just going to weld the bottom slider to the car i guess.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted