Seats....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHOGUNOVDDRK

Ok so there has been some talk about seating recently weither crx seats will fit on a civic and so on and so forth......(ef section)

i know i should look but its 3am here and im fucking tired after working on my friends car....(hey at 10 bucks an hour + dinner who is going to refuse)

so here is my question (hosmer bail me out here) would i be able to get s2000 seats in my 86 hatchback?

and if so how do i get them in and will i be able to recline them back and forth?

i may be coming into some either black or red ones and i wana use them for my car....if not ill just use them for my computer desk ^_^

I'm sure you can, you just have to adapt your bases and sliders to the seats

or use your bases with the s2000 sliders

or use the whole s2000 setup and drill new holes and nut/bolt them in

just make sure they don't sit too low or high...86-87 Prelude seats bolt in and they're very confortable...or if you want that open headrest look, the 86-89 Integra seats also work

ok so if i use my bases and use the s2000 sliders i should be good to roll?

you got any pics of the 86-87 Prelude seats or the 86-89 Integra seats but will the integra seats bolt in toooo?

when you get them, set them in the car and see what you'd need to do.. if you have to swap rails, then do so.. but i think drilling new holes would be easier

im gonna get the s2000 seats first and sit them in the car and see how they feel first...

im not too sure about the drilling if i do some drilling i presume i can put the stock ones back in (if i end up selling the car i want to be able to return it to stock)

my friend is thinking of buying a cvcc and doing it up so we are gonna go get us some lude seats (he likes them) and ill see how those feel in my car...

still not too sure which one ill have in the car....i like the s2000 seats there sexy and feel great but i dunno how they will look and feel in there.....remembering im 6"1 so if its too high then that will be scrapped and they will go for the computer...

stupid question but do s2000 seats recline?

what do you guys think?

integra, prelude or s2000 seats in the hatch?

stock seats:

mypicz201.jpg

Prelude seats (bigger bolsters, lumbar):

1.jpg

Integra seats:

aam.jpg

mmmmm lime coke......

thanks for the pics lol.....ill have to go to the wreckers this weekend and have a look and see if the seats in the pics are the same here lol

remember one thing that is in my sig

I must be crazy

Im australian :eek:

any more questions about why i wish to replace them?

lol the passenger side (your driver side) is almost completely rusted out on the bottom

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 198
Back