seattle or spokane area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Swap fan

anyone on here from seattle or spokane area?
i just moved to spokane for a job. and im looking for some nice car clubs to cruz the summer.
also have a job opening at my work at the airport... if interested..

If the Raceway is still doing Friday night drags head out there this summer. Its been a few years since I have gone but it used to draw a pretty decent crowd. And keep in mind that Spokane has an ordinance against cruising Division. Again, a few years back a lot of folks hug out in the Kmart parking lot on the north side of Division.

yeah i heard from a local that division is a no cruz zone. and i live right next to the track in AIRWAY HEIGHTS, its awesome man.
i just hate how the street roads are all f'd up haha

I lived in one of the fourplex behind Yokes out in Airway when I was working for Spokane Rock Products. During the summer Spokane PD uses a dark colored I think maybe its blue Mustang to entice folks on Division so keep that in mind.

I lived in one of the fourplex behind Yokes out in Airway when I was working for Spokane Rock Products. During the summer Spokane PD uses a dark colored I think maybe its blue Mustang to entice folks on Division so keep that in mind.

my gf's step mom works for spokane rock products

hope801, i live in the valley, i have a few friends with nicer cars that go out during the summer. ill let you know when then weather gets nicer.

any of you guys snowboard?
i wanted to get a run before the season ended but dont know a good place in the area

Don't know anything on the east side but you can hit up crystal, snoqualmie, or Stevens. None compare to Utah snow tho.

my gf's step mom works for spokane rock products

hope801, i live in the valley, i have a few friends with nicer cars that go out during the summer. ill let you know when then weather gets nicer.

I was in dispatch for a bit.

I don't snow board but I hear 49 degrees north is pretty good. Ill have to get ahold of you guys next time I'm up that way.

i snowboard, but havent been up much this year due to school/work/random bs, etc
schweitzer is a nice mountain, but expensive
silver is nice, and a quick drive. jump on i90 east to kellogg and youre there
49 is excellent
mt spokane is a good solution for after school (only 40 mins away), but other than that it sucks
spokane is a far better area than yakima
i like it here. somewhat boring,but its kinda nice not having to worry about anything crazy occurring

Back