SECONDARY GSR O2 WIRING HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whos_the_master

PLEASE ANY ONE HELP!
I have a 96 honda civic cx. It has a 01 gsr in it. Using the 96 civic ex wire harness I think ???? I need help wiring the second o2 sensor by the cat. I don't believe the plug is their for it. Does anyone know how to wire the o2 sensor straight to the gsr ecu? And I'm also flashing idle control code. Anyone know what that might be about also???

THANKS FELLOW TUNERS!!!

got a 97 with h22 using gsr ecu.. doesnt ask for that 2nd so leave it out

maybe i can get a sconfirmation on that

obd1 motor obd1 ecu obd2a harness left that out my bad
there shoulda been a plug for both.. my 97 ex had 2 plugs now one is chillin unplugged (h22 no second)

who did the wiring for it?

OK DON'T FORGET THAT YOUR EX HAS THE 1ST O2 SENSOR PLUG BY THE HEADERS AND YOUR 2ND O2 PLUG SHOULD BE RIGHT ABOVE WHERE THE CAT SHOULD SIT... THE FLOOR BOARD SHOULD EVEN HAVE A HOLE WHERE THE PLUG COMES OUT OF

I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS I HAD THE SAME THING IF YOUR WANTING TO KNOW WHERE THE SECONDARY O2 SENSOR IS IT RUNS FROM THE ECU TO THE GREEN PLUG THAT RUNS INTO THE HARNESS ITS NOT RUNNING OUT THROW THE FIREWALL WHERE YOU THINK IT IS ITS RUNNING INSIDE THE CAR AND IF YOU GET UNDER THE CAR LOOK ABOVE WHERE THE CAT GOES AND YOU SHOULD SEE A PLASTIC COVER OVER A HOLE PUT A X CUT IN THAT A YOUR GONA HAVE TO USE THE SECONDARY O2 SENSOR OFF OF YOUR OLD HARNESS MAKE SURE THE WIRES AS LONG AS IT CAN BE. FROM THERE YOUR GONNA HAVE TO RUN IT TO THE GREEN PLUG AND WIRE IT IN CORRECTLY AND DID YOU RUN THE FUEL TANK PRESURE SENSOR AND EVAPROTIVE EMMISSIONS BYE PASS SILONOID YOULL NEED THESE TO. ILL TAKE SOME PICS AND SHOW YOU WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

THANKS STEVE

Back