1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secondary Runners on the GSR

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by MXDesa, Nov 9, 2003.

1. MXDesa

MXDesa Senior Member

Hey guys, i've tried searching around the forums but with no luck. Im done installing a B18C1 into a 93 Si Hatch. All the wiring is complete except the Secondary runners. Can anyone confirm to which terminal the Wires on the secondaries go to? (Which pin-out number on the ECU do they go to) Thanks ;)

2. EK_spoon2

EK_spoon2 Junior Member

well, if its an obd2a (96-98) gsr then it would be in the "A" connector, pin 26 (IAB) pink/blue wire.
    But if its an obd2b (99-00) gsr then it would be in the "B" connector, pin 16 (IAB) not sure of the color probably the same.

3. MXDesa

MXDesa Senior Member

Thanks a lot man, but i thought there were two wires you had to run??

4. dwnthehatch

dwnthehatch Member

Check out the link in my signature. Of it's an OBD1 B18c1 all you have to do is switch the red wire from A20 to A17. That's it. Here's a video of it in action.

5. EK_spoon2

EK_spoon2 Junior Member

yes there are two wires but the other one...the black one, is the ground wire...it can be hooked up to anyground wire on the engine harness...but of of, they too, have to be "ground" wires...and thats it, your ready ta goo.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted