Secret Societies on History

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i cought the last 10 min of it... damn pst being 3 hours behind

yea last week i saw the one on the masons also. werid to me. i think im gona start my on up...oppsss its not a secret anymore now damn it

i watched the one about the masons. Turns out they're harmless :p
that show was fucking bullshit
they ended the show with a simple, "they're harmless"
after throwing out an hours worth of theories/evidence

more backup on the outcome would have been interesting

yeah it pissed me off too. My roommate and I spent 55 minutes watching the show where it basically was telling you what there were "responsible" for. then in the end basically saying, "Haha, you sat through 55 minutes of theories that we portrayed to be true. Turns out they didn't do anything people think and that they are quite outstanding, charitable citizens. Who'da thunk it??" Roll Credits.

The one last night was talking about Skull and Bones and Bildenberg. Check this shit out. Skull and Bones is known for funneling America's elite bloodlines into positions of power as high as the presidency and including the CIA, FBI, Dept. of State, etc.. George Bush and George W. Bush are both members.

Bildenberg is like the boss of bosses for secrect societies and is an annual meeting of 120 of the world's most powerful people who discuss world politics in secret. Bill Clinton and Tony Blair are members of that group.

Think about it for a second. America is run by the elite and "presidents are not elected by the majority, they're selected by bloodline." The most powerful people in the world secretly meet to discuss a one world government.

There was a lot of evidence offered, but I don't want to mess it up. The show should replay again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Alex Jones has entered the building !

I'm the only one here with any experience whatsoever with Skull and Bones. there is nothing frightening going on. It's a billionaire boys club.

John Kerry was also a member.

I may not be a member, but I support their network. And no matter what secrets you hide, nothing escapes the BOFH. NOTHING.

Back