See ya all , Gone phishin'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 12 2004, 04:09 PM
I can smell the patchouli already..... Roast one for me B)
[post=376063]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

have fun

damn hippy

Well after a 4.5 hr drive to Coventry,VT, 39 hours in traffic sleeping in my car for two days, camping in the mud, I'm back. the place was a fucking swamp after all the rain, about 3000+ cars were left parked on I-91, and all the way from exit 26 in VT to the concert site people walked about 30 miles after we were all told due to all the mud there just wasn't anywhere to put more cars. there were over 100,000 people , the concert promoter has been comparing it to woodstock.

Well, this chapter of touring is over as Phish is No more. I had the world best time, I'll post some pics after I get some sleep. I think I slept all of 10 hrs in the past 5 days.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Aug 16 2004, 11:24 PM
Well after a 4.5 hr drive to Coventry,VT, 39 hours in traffic sleeping in my car for two days, camping in the mud, I'm back. the place was a fucking swamp after all the rain, about 3000+ cars were left parked on I-91, and all the way from exit 26 in VT to the concert site people walked about 30 miles after we were all told due to all the mud there just wasn't anywhere to put more cars. there were over 100,000 people , the concert promoter has been comparing it to woodstock.

Well, this chapter of touring is over as Phish is No more. I had the world best time, I'll post some pics after I get some sleep. I think I slept all of 10 hrs in the past 5 days.
[post=377807]Quoted post[/post]​

Rock on man. That's hardcore, no matter what you listen to. I love doing that, wish I could do it more. :)

Originally posted by Havok+Aug 17 2004, 01:51 AM-->
@Aug 16 2004, 11:24 PM

[post=377807]Quoted post[/post]​

Rock on man. That's hardcore, no matter what you listen to. I love doing that, wish I could do it more. :)
[post=377851]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

now go take a shower hippy

Back