See ya Suckers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

And going to the Acoustic Cafe in Bridgeport CT to see Lisa Loeb with about 20 people.

See ya there ?

Snoochie boochies

-> Steve

F*CK

Called on the cell phone in the driveway... They sold out already Jesus H

I f*cking hate life.

-> Steve

What, Is it nothing but employees ?

bahahahah

Foiled again! She wasn't too bad, either. And her music was okay too!

:lol:

What the fuck kind of venue sells out 5 minutes after opening ? Whos leg do I have to hump to get a good night on the town ? This is horseshit.

I'm gonna hang out at Borders in New Haven and look for some celebrity or another.

Put a bullet in my head.. this is what kind of garbage we are faced with for arts around here

YANKEES VS. RED SOX

The Connecticut Forum presents Red Sox vs. YankeesYankees vs. Red Sox: the Rivalry Comes Alive on Stage" Feb. 17 at 8 p.m., at the Bushnell, 166 Capitol Ave., Hartford. The panelists include Yankee Bucky Dent, Carlton Fisk of the Red Sox, WFAN's Mike Francesa, and sports reporter Bob Ryan, and moderator Linda Cohn of ESPN's "Sports Center." Tickets are $25 to $100. Call (860) 509-0909.

I mean what the fuck is that.. Baseball translated into interpretive dance ?!

-> Steve

...I read that description 2 or 3 times, and I still have no idea wtf it's about. Congrats to the Connecticut Forum for being absurdly ghey.

so they are gonna duke it out on stage and bucky "f'n" dent (for you red sux fans) and carlton fisk are gonna be the judges? im confused. there was a play about the curse of the bambino in boston a few years back...what a bunch of fuckin retards....

Instead I went to a rather dining establishment..

At least it used to be nice.

Since they got rid of smoking in restaurants, I haven't gone. I'll tell you why.

Kids. Yes, Children. Fuckin Children. Coughing, running around and playing game boys

-> Steve

Back