Seems like?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88blacksi

Grandpa
my drivers side wheel wobbles side to side and up and down when i drive. I jacked it up only drivers wobbles and passenger is stiff. Any idea? I check lug nuts already.

I would look over all of your major suspension components on that side. Axel, wheel bearing, lugs, upper and lower control arms.

I check all that hubs is cool
lug nuts are new w/ special lock key
and i checked lower and upper arms and axles new

anyone

Ok if the rotor is cracked it needs to be replaced for sure to start with.

Now in the first post you mentioned the driver's side wobbles.. if you could explain that further it would help. Jack that corner up off the ground with the wheel still attached and have someone rock it back & forth both horizontally and vertically while you look under the car and see if you can determine where there is play. That should lead you to where your problem is.

seems my girl went over a curb to fast and busted that sucka out

Quit making so many posts and write it all in one paragraph, this shit is starting to get annoying. If you can't break it loose then you'll have to replace both the inner and outer tie rods. Buy a service manual if you want to know how to change them.

We joined the same exact date I think... And I am here 12/7 a week and have no life and i have x posts and you have y posts HOW DA FICK!! is that possible.

Back