Self proclaimed snow day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Well I could not make it out of my driveway today because my car sucks, and the city still has yet to plow the side streets. Yesterday I got stuck on my street and had to get towed by an f150. The main roads yesterday were just perfect, probally the best they had been in a few weeks. I could actually go the speed limit and feel in control. I hate fucking winter.

Go city. I call them up. They say that all roads will be plowed, and will be finished probally by friday. Fuck that.

exactly, and on top of that, our "city" is a city not because it is big, it just has alot of people (just over 100k to be exact) Livonia is just an ex township meaning the city is 6x6 miles. Not that much to plow.

I live in a dirt road off of another dirt road in east bum-fuck Monroe. (That's the stixx for you non-Connecticut people) and in the Civic I carve through quite well.

The Celica and CRX have NEVER been able to move in the snow.

-> Steve

Yea, I had to go to the trainyard to help ship our vehicles for Iraq, and the guy I asked for directoins probably thought it would be funny to see my little ol' Civic try and make it down a five hundred meter stretch of wooded trail with a foot of snow. Well, they were probably disappointed, as I made it :) 3rd gear 4000rpms and ten miles an hour.

brie got the mirage stuck at the bottom of my hill this morning, and we snapped an axle on the sis' focus pulling it out. shit happens. lamoreaux is replacing the axle for free though :) its a lemon car anyway, so shes most likely getting a different focus within the next 2 weeks.

fuck ford.

Back